Cheap Laptop for Sale

Son of Bob

I'm selling a decent spec' 2 year old Toshiba Satellite Pro L100. Pentium Centrino Core Duo. 1GB memory. 60gb SATA drive. XP Pro (fully licensed copy). DVD rewriter. Will include a brand new free 26-in-1 USB 2.0 multi card reader. Full details on eBay;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230406547362&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Bid away or make me a *realistic* offer!

I think it will go for a fair bit more than that on eBay to be honest and I've already turned down £100 from St Stevo. It would have to be more than that I'm afraid. There are 2 of these on there at the moment. The bidding is up to £185 on one and the other is 'buy it now' for £265. There's one going as spares or repair for £149 so your bid needs to be a bit better than £80 I'm afraid.

I'm an accredited Toshiba Laptop Engineer so I know what it's worth at the end of the day.

I think it will go for a fair bit more than that on eBay to be honest and I've already turned down £100 from St Stevo. It would have to be more than that I'm afraid. There are 2 of these on there at the moment. The bidding is up to £185 on one and the other is 'buy it now' for £265. There's one going as spares or repair for £149 so your bid needs to be a bit better than £80 I'm afraid.

I'm an accredited Toshiba Laptop Engineer so I know what it's worth at the end of the day.

Oh good......that's what I am typing on now, so i know where to come, should I have a problem!!!!

ps.........worth more than £250 IMO

Oh good......that's what I am typing on now, so i know where to come, should I have a problem!!!!

ps.........worth more than £250 IMO

Not £250 (though you're welcome to pay me that if you like!) It's not widescreen and is 2 years old so I'd expect around £150 TBH.

Yeah, if your laptop ever has any problems and it's out of warranty I can look at it.

I charge a lot less than PC world too!