FM10 10.2 Patch and Data Update released

Matthew Le God

MLG, are there any plans to make reserves/U18 teams manageable in future releases, so you can work your way up ala Mourinho?

I couldn't tell you either way as I signed a NDA. Try suggesting it on the forums and see if you get any support for the idea.

F*cking epic, wasn't expecting this for ages yet.

Will be another one in February after transfer window. :)

Edited by Matthew Le God

Very harsh on Connollys physical stats if you ask me - same amount of pace as Lambert? Hmmm. He's a bit pacier than Lallana, if you ask me.

Don't want to sound like i'm knocking you for the sake of it MLG ;) just expressing my opinion and just interested to know whether this is an indication of how the players stats will be post-feb or if this was just something you were asked to throw together to get the update out.

Edited by Saint_clark

Very harsh on Connollys physical stats if you ask me - same amount of pace as Lambert? Hmmm. He's a bit pacier than Lallana, if you ask me.

Don't want to sound like i'm knocking you for the sake of it MLG ;) just expressing my opinion and just interested to know whether this is an indication of how the players stats will be post-feb or if this was just something you were asked to throw together to get the update out.

I haven't had my file back to work on so very little will have changed. David Connolly will be as the Sunderland researcher left him. I will make changes during January when I get the Saints file back.

Papa was ****e in my game, didn't renew the loan and now in the fourth season he's a free agent.

If I download this patch, will I still be able to play on my save with the last patch?

Yes. I made the mistake of overwriting my previous save file, thinking this one was going to be the massively updated one (i.e feb one) but earlier.

IDIOT.

Link to what? As you can see most other Football League teams have photos and Saints don't. This is because the clubs are asked to send them and Saints didn't.

On a thread a few weeks ago, you posted that you can download facepacks. I can't find where it was. If I was to download the facepack, would Saints players have pictures?