Saintsweb won't load.

JohnnyFartPants

I have this weird thing going on with my PC. I can go to any website I type into the address bar, except this one. For some reason it just can't find this website and I get a message suggesting I may have typed the URL incorrectly or I might have no connection, both of which are incorrect. If I use any other PC on the connection the problem no longer exists and also if I use the dodgy computer but access through an I.P hider such as anonymouse I can find the website no problem. Has anyone any ideas?

I have this weird thing going on with my PC. I can go to any website I type into the address bar, except this one. For some reason it just can't find this website and I get a message suggesting I may have typed the URL incorrectly or I might have no connection, both of which are incorrect. If I use any other PC on the connection the problem no longer exists and also if I use the dodgy computer but access through an I.P hider such as anonymouse I can find the website no problem. Has anyone any ideas?

if you're using a proxy and it's working fine then the issue is DNS realated. Either the DNS servers at your ISP are ****ed, or your router probably needs a reboot to refresh its dns cache.