Dell XPS M1330 for sale

thesaint sfc

The picture you have taken shows two? Which is the one you are selling? They both look in good nick so what is the reason for sale, if you don't mind me asking? (They look brand new to me!) The fact you have two is a bit suspicious. I am interested but I am wary that these may be knocked off. Could you provide a receipt for it so that I can be sure I am not buying something shifty? And if I get to choose, I would like the one at the front.

The picture you have taken shows two? Which is the one you are selling? They both look in good nick so what is the reason for sale, if you don't mind me asking? (They look brand new to me!) The fact you have two is a bit suspicious. I am interested but I am wary that these may be knocked off. Could you provide a receipt for it so that I can be sure I am not buying something shifty? And if I get to choose, I would like the one at the front.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

It is actually one, but I supply a mirror without a frame so that you can sit at home and pretend that you have 2.

• 2 weeks later...