HEAVY RAIN - PS3

heavyraintheorigamikill.jpg

LAST GUARDIAN - PS3

f1ff51.jpg

WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES - PS3

whiteknightstory2006092.jpg

FABLE 3 - 360

fable3bowerstonelake1.jpg

LOST PLANET 2 - 360 (timed exclusive so will obviously go to PS3 too)

585126aaa.jpg

MAX PAYNE 3 - 360, PS3

3315502aaa.jpg

KINGDOM UNDER FIRE 2 - 360

9204986aaa.jpg

Ninety-Nine Nights II - 360

17884868.jpg

BRINK - PS3, 360

8701004aaa.jpg

Edited by St Marco

• 4 weeks later...
Did I read somewhere recently that they're putting Gran Turismo 5 back indefinitely?

I thought the original poster was a bit optimistic stating that as a 2010 release ;)

Seriously if that isn't ground breaking it's gonna be one of the biggest gaming disappointments ever

I thought the original poster was a bit optimistic stating that as a 2010 release ;)

Seriously if that isn't ground breaking it's gonna be one of the biggest gaming disappointments ever

Delay to implement new technology......technology changes during that time....Delay to implement new technology......technology changes during that time....Delay to implement new technology......technology changes during that time....Delay to implement new technology......technology changes during that time....Delay to implement new technology......technology changes during that time....Delay to implement new technology......technology changes during that time....Delay to implement new technology......technology changes during that time....

Its going to be a while before we see GT5 I think...

7 weeks :D

will that Metro 2030 (or 2033 :confused:) be coming out on the PS3?

Just randomly about ff 13 spoilers - dont ever go near the wikipedia of ff 13, out of nowhere in the middle of a character description paragraph i found out essentially the entire ending. However im still going to play the hell out of this when its out, even if i have a heap of dissertation work to do at uni lol.

Looking forward to Aliens vs Predator finally getting a release on a console,the trailers look pretty good so far. Also looking forward to the follow up to Batman:Arkham Asylum which has been pencilled in for June . Loved the first one,was a touch on the short side though.

Edited by bpsaint

Just randomly about ff 13 spoilers - dont ever go near the wikipedia of ff 13, out of nowhere in the middle of a character description paragraph i found out essentially the entire ending. However im still going to play the hell out of this when its out, even if i have a heap of dissertation work to do at uni lol.

Thanks for the heads up, I've already got the week booked off work :D

Those games all look very geeky and hard, are there any plans for a nice realistic match fishing game to be released???

I would imagine the Wii will have somethings like that coming out. Maybe Sega Bass or along those lines (excuse the pun).

Can't wait for AvP in a few weeks.

aliensvspredator3screen.jpg

Also Aliens Colonial Marines should be out this year at somepoint

alienscolonialmarinessq.jpg

Today Capcom started a teaser

capcomandmicrosoftready.jpg

Wonder what it could be, maybe Capcom vs Halo......Hopefully a new Dino Crisis!

Also saintkiptanui there is a new fishing game next month called Big Catch Bass fishing

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/11668065/Big-Catch-Bass-Fishing-2/Product.html

If it was a new Dino Crisis it would be on playstation as well IMO.

If it was a new Dino Crisis it would be on playstation as well IMO.

Very possible, but the last one was an xbox exclusive. Plus have to remember Capcom and Microsoft are like bum chums as Microsoft trying to buy them etc.. I would love it to be Dino Crisis 4 (7 years since last one!) but it will probably some fighting game similar to Street Fighter that will not be anywhere as good.

Reading some sites would seem the buzz is it could be a new Onimusha game. That would be ok i guess. But would love a new Dino game as the last one was fecking awful, they could make a decent one again if they tried.

Edited by St Marco