PES 10 Saints Kit update request....

NorthamSteve

I have a option file which includes saints in the prem replacing Wigan on ps3, I will try and post a couple of images. Photo faces, boots, 7 saints chants in game all kits, height weight etc, stats converted from football manager.

This is for ps3.

I have had a few requests from mates but I need to test out how best to import the file. I am no techno wiz but am happy to share if I can work out how to do it. I have one idea which may work but need to test.

That's pretty good work right there, nice one.

If you do get the file up does anyone have any idea how to get it onto the PS3 and integrated into the game?

You'll need a USB stick.

Download the file to your PC (this will normally come Zipped or as a .rar file)

Unpack the file with win zip or winrar, the files will then, more often than not, be within a sub-folder marked 'SAVEDATA within another folder marked 'PS3' .

If they're not create the folders and drag them in. - bear in mind that the CAPITAL LETTERS of the directory folders are important.

Drag your folder marker PS3 into your USB stick and wack it in the old playstation.

Within the playstation 'game' menu theres a folder called 'save data utility' or it might be 'game data utility' take a look in those and at the top of one of them it will show your USB stick.

copy everyting in there with the triangle button. This will include an option file so be prepared to loose option data that might include some of your records etc. You'll have to copy the files one-at-a-time.

One other thing, when you download an official patch within the game. You will have to re-copy the saved option file. From then on, everytime you load the game it will ask you if you want to save the option data. select 'no' and you'll still keep things like new balls and boots, but the kits/faces and whatever else you downloaded will be up-to-date.

I've been using this guy's updates for a few years now. Take a look, it's pretty impressive.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73467

There's a bad quality video preview also

Edited by NorthamSteve

• 2 weeks later...

ok i now know how to put my file into the game.

If anyone wants a virtually complete option file with saints as above PM me.

However I do not know how to compress the file so unless anyone tells me you will have to post me a memory stick and I will copy it on and post it back.

This is for PS3 only and you must have the most uptodate updates of the game (i.e connected to the web and downloaded)

ok i now know how to put my file into the game.

If anyone wants a virtually complete option file with saints as above PM me.

However I do not know how to compress the file so unless anyone tells me you will have to post me a memory stick and I will copy it on and post it back.

This is for PS3 only and you must have the most uptodate updates of the game (i.e connected to the web and downloaded)

Download and install winrar.

Select all the fales you want to compress and right-click. Click on 'add to archive'. Type in a name for it, click OK and jobs a goodun.

Can I have it please?

Steve,

I have not got round to trying to compress the file yet, yes you can have it once I have. Sorry for the delay, I have just added Barnard maybe best to wait till window closes anyway?

Right Doggface, it's at least an hour after the window has closed. Are you done? :p :-\":smt032:axe::lol::lol::lol::smt073

• 2 weeks later...

See below....

You'll need a USB stick.

Download the file to your PC (this will normally come Zipped or as a .rar file)

Unpack the file with win zip or winrar, the files will then, more often than not, be within a sub-folder marked 'SAVEDATA within another folder marked 'PS3' .

If they're not create the folders and drag them in. - bear in mind that the CAPITAL LETTERS of the directory folders are important.

Drag your folder marker PS3 into your USB stick and wack it in the old playstation.

Within the playstation 'game' menu theres a folder called 'save data utility' or it might be 'game data utility' take a look in those and at the top of one of them it will show your USB stick.

copy everyting in there with the triangle button. This will include an option file so be prepared to loose option data that might include some of your records etc. You'll have to copy the files one-at-a-time.

One other thing, when you download an official patch within the game. You will have to re-copy the saved option file. From then on, everytime you load the game it will ask you if you want to save the option data. select 'no' and you'll still keep things like new balls and boots, but the kits/faces and whatever else you downloaded will be up-to-date.

I've been using this guy's updates for a few years now. Take a look, it's pretty impressive.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73467

There's a bad quality video preview also

The only questionable thing is the faces, Puncheon looks like this but for comedy value, I'm happy to let it go! :)

Haha yes I know what you mean!

The thing with the faces is it depends on the quality of the photograph, if there are shadows on their faces and smiling is a big no as you get results like puncheon!

I have scowered google, if you find any better mug shots let me know so I can improve some! that said some of them have turned out pretty well.

Did you implement the mp3's too?

No didn't do the MP3's, I had ome one the previous issue and they just annoyed me. They might well be the same ones anyway.

I have found an issue... Dortmund play with Fulham's away kit at home, and Hull's Away kit away-from-home.

Other than that are you planning to update all the names etc. there're an awful lot of 'Player H6' etc knocking about.

That isn't a demand, just a question....

Hmm no I'm nit doing an update, as I said the base is the Wenb option file, if Update to their latest version it will possibly overwrite my saints stuff.

Have not noticed any errors tbh, obviously the kit is easily fixed, the player issue, pass on that one.

I love the mp3's!