Online game to play

St Landrew

whats the colour code for the key?

If you've got the opening on the wall down, by pressing for 10 secs on the button, then you'll have that set of 9 buttons in a 3x3 grid. Underneath is a space bar style button. Press that, and the colour code is revealed. Then you have to enter the numbers in the way they appear on the coloured die, e.g. the number 1 would be the centre button pressed in the 3x3 grid, as it would appear on the die.

Got it..?

ok, briefcase open, safe open, chair moved, struggling with the two wall things and the colours. No idea how it relates to the damn cube

OK, if the chair is moved, do you have the frequency emitter..? If you do there are sliders on it that alter the frequency. Press the PLAY button. Now move the sliders until the frequency is higher across all 5 beeps when you press the PLAY button. When you have that done, then press the OPEN button. Take the paper out, and prise off the magnet from the speaker. Fit the magnet to the socket spanner and pop it into the bolt-holes. You'll find 4 batteries to fit to the black-light. This you can pass over areas and reveal things. Try the gold bar, the hole in the wall and floor. You'll need one more area too.

That'll do for now, as I can't remember anything else, atm. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, pass the black-light over the coloured die.

I got the combination for the safe, but it won't f*cking open.

Ah yes, that's an absolute bugger. For Right you must make the dial go clockwise; i.e. the numbers go to the right and backwards, so to speak. Left means anticlockwise, of course. Also you don't turn the dial the amount, but turn to the actual number. That is, the inverted pointer at the top must sit over the number you have in your code at the end of the turning of the dial.

OK..?

Yeah, just found the piano - but my letters must be f*cked up because i'm sure i've got the colours right and it still ain't opening.

IIRC, the sequence is C D E F G A B. That's 7 white piano key notes and lights. The notes in the briefcase are the code, and they are placed where they lie in the sequence. So, for example, if you had F/Yellow, A/Light Blue, C/Green, and E/Blue, you would lay them out as:

Green | Grey | Blue | Yellow | Grey | Light Blue | Grey

You leave the buttons untouched/grey that don't have the colour code. See how it goes..?

Yeah, i'm near certain I got them in the right order, but it's just not opening :(

Nevermind, I got one of the colours wrong.

Now just for the third key. I'm assuming the outline of the rectangle with the little keyhole thing on the wall behind the briefcase is where it's located?

Edited by Saint_clark

Batteries? Help!

The 3 cell batteries are 1] on the left side of the picture, 2] behind the plug socket, and 3] on top of the skirting board to the right of the chair.

The 4 conventional batteries are in the floor where the bolts were holding down the chair.