Another Online Room Escape

St Landrew

Basically, I've got 7 items, and I just don't know what to do next! There are a load of locked cupboards and boxes, and I have no idea how to get into them. I found two numbers, 72 and 50 on the wall/in the bin, and have a bit of paper with 'newsense' on it.

OK, first have you looked in the bottom draw of the sideboard..? In there you'll find something that looks like the compass on the map on the desk. We all know N,E,W,S and where they on the compass. So take your newsense and tap that into the thing you've found in the bottom drawer.

BTW, there's one more number inside a shape to the right of the stool under the sideboard. The shapes are important.

Holes in a wall under the plants. No idea and dont have anything to use on them. ???

Blimey, my timing is brilliant at the moment. Every time I come here, there's a new question.

Holes in the wall under the plants. Have you been to the top left of the sideboard..?

Blimey, my timing is brilliant at the moment. Every time I come here, there's a new question.

Holes in the wall under the plants. Have you been to the top left of the sideboard..?

Yes, but now I cant get the fish box open. sure I have the right combo, (drawer+picture) but it wont open.

Yes, but now I cant get the fish box open. sure I have the right combo, (drawer+picture) but it wont open.

It only opens when the button with the fish skeleton on the front is in th right position.

BTW, just in case you don't have it right it's:

OOOO

OXXO

OOOX

OXOO

Where X is a pressed button. Oh, you have to take the yellow gem out of the tray [bottom right] where the shells are, for the box to open.

got off the balcony, took the lift down stairs, re arranged the tiles to be a seahorse and what looks to be a snail, snake, man and boat. No idea wat colour marbles to put in each though

Blimey SS, you're nearly there. I suppose I ought to let you have that last clue, so here goes. The box where you put the stones in to look through and find clues, also reveals backgrounds. Just work out from those bacgrounds which animal would be most suitable, and put the stone into the correct animal eye socket. Then press the centre eye. If nothing happens, then your jigsaw isn't quite right. If it is, you're out.

BTW, it's snail, snake, man, bird and seahorse. The seahorse design in in the book.