Crouchie's Lawyer

A lot of people no longer have Avatars??? Aids Victim no longer has his, Tiggs or Wilts dont have one either (is this a priviledge you get when you pay up?)

I think a lot of the new avatars are better than the old ones, Scotty and MB have better ones. Cabbage's is funny too and IOW Saint has a good one. Buzzin has changed his as well.

My one was relatively new before the sign up anyway so I have stuck with it.

Pompeylass you need a new one!

Be greatful, I've been a member for a few years, and was a member of the previous forums. I have never been able to post pictures, and I'm not able to submit an avatar............don't ask me why, as I haven't got a clue.:(

Never been able to as in restricted from doing so, or just dont know how?

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Erm, not sure Head Admin person. It wasn't me.

[false apology mode]It was me, and it is 10 pixels too high. Sorry.[/false apology mode]

I don't understand all this. I've got a pic I want to use. It's got too many pixels. I don't know how to resize it or how to send it to an Admin blokey to do it for me.

I'm such a GIIIIIRRRRRLLLLL

:crying smiley thingy since the smiley thingies don't work:

Cut and paste it into a PM and send to DSM. Or e-mail it to me and I'll send it to DSM.

I want to know who grassed up about the size of avatars anyway.

Scudpants did.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=215

Incorrect Pompeyslag...twas Cabbage...he was being funny asking who grassed you see?

I did grass up Tiggs on his social groups however...and i have no regrets about that...

I love the thought of him going cold turkey...