registration problems

Macey_J2

Hey, i've got three saints mad mates who tried to register on the forum, but all three were told their email addresses had been banned? Is there a problem with the registration process? There is no reason why they should be banned as they've never used the forum before.

Any answer appreciated

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
ive regestered with a hotmail address no problem there

You registered at a time when hotmail accounts were OK, so we carried your registration over.

If you tell your friends to create a mail account with their ISP (BTINTERNET, Sky etc) and then register. Either that of from college/school (.ac) or work and they should be OK.

Everyone who uses the internet at home must be able to get a mail account with their ISP.

You registered at a time when hotmail accounts were OK, so we carried your registration over.

If you tell your friends to create a mail account with their ISP (BTINTERNET, Sky etc) and then register. Either that of from college/school (.ac) or work and they should be OK.

Everyone who uses the internet at home must be able to get a mail account with their ISP.

right, we were only talking about this on saturday, as ive got a work mail address as well should i change my mail address so it can be stopped altogether

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
right, we were only talking about this on saturday, as ive got a work mail address as well should i change my mail address so it can be stopped altogether

If your address is still valid, don't worry as we aren't going to cut you off. Just make sure your friends register with a proper email address.

Ive got the same problem

Ive tried signing someone up many times and it completes the process but he can never get on the main forum because he didnt receive the final confirmation email

Why does this keep happening - he's desperate to get on but i cant sign him up

:(

You can't sign up to SW with a free email address as banned users kept re-registering. Therefore you have to use a 'paid' one or one that has been assigned to you. Such as a work, school, uni email address or one provided by your ISP. Once signed up and accepted by the admins I think you can change your email address to whatever you want it to be.

Ive got the same problem

Ive tried signing someone up many times and it completes the process but he can never get on the main forum because he didnt receive the final confirmation email

Why does this keep happening - he's desperate to get on but i cant sign him up

:(

Check the junk mail folders. If it isnt there PM an Admin and they should have a look at it for ya.