Saint Martini

As a subscribed user, you should be able to upload your own avatar.

I tried doing this from the 'Edit Avatars' section but can't see an 'upload' option (just 'save' and 'reset' options....

Good job I kept my receipt for the fiver outlay....!;)

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Can I still have mine? The 'walk of fame star'? I was told that only an admin could upload this?

There y'go Jill.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Please my I have my old one, with the iPhone. Thanks very much.

I don't appear to have saved it. Can you post it again please.

Can I have this as my avatar.....thanks

c3po.JPG

edit: ah....have just seen that the self-upload facility has been activated.....doesn;t like the above pic though as it's bigger than 80 x 80..... blimey...it's not huge....I'd have expected a little more than 80 x 80 for my fiver! ;)

Edited by trousers

can i have this as my avatar please............

i have tried my best to upload it myself, but it keeps telling me that it is too big!!!......i've re-sized it to the 'tiny' option on photobucket, but it's still having none of it......

Aye....80x80 pixels is a tad stingy.....the smallest I can get mine is Google Picassa thumbnail size which is 144 pixels. These aren't huge and are under the 19.5k size limit so not sure why such a low pixel restriction? 144 should be fine.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Right, everybody happy so far?

The problem with uploading your own avatar is that the default maximum size is 80*80 and you cannot change it yourself. However it can be done via the admin panel. So for those of you with ones that are too large, ask an admin nicely if he'll do it for you.

Right, everybody happy so far?

The problem with uploading your own avatar is that the default maximum size is 80*80 and you cannot change it yourself. However it can be done via the admin panel. So for those of you with ones that are too large, ask an admin nicely if he'll do it for you.

Yes my old one was a tad too large. Any chance of getting Jack back as my avatar? You know, the one from 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest'? Thank you!

Can someone please post an idiot's guide to setting an avatar.

Am going to User CP and Edit Avatar but nothing seems to work from there.

Thanks

For me too please i have'nt got a clue how to post pic's let alone source and resize something for an avatar,would really like something different from my old "Gosport Saints"but if that's a bit tricky could i please have my old one back..pretty please.

Thankyou in advance.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Could I get mine back please.I've paid a fiver I can ill afford after my weekend,and it would just help me feel whole again.

I can't find yours; can you post it again please.