Bioshock 2? Anyone played?

Suhari

Had a little bash on it last night. Pretty similar to the first game in terms of its 'feel' and the controls etc. Randomly didn't feel that powerful as a big daddy though, your health gets battered pretty easily. Really, really gory game though. I'll be all over it when I get home from work tnt

Had a little bash on it last night. Pretty similar to the first game in terms of its 'feel' and the controls etc. Randomly didn't feel that powerful as a big daddy though, your health gets battered pretty easily. Really, really gory game though. I'll be all over it when I get home from work tnt

So. Any good?

Started replaying the original last night; great game when its dark and quiet in the house!

Yeah it's a good game. I haven't gotten that far through it yet, but I would maybe say it lacks some of the originality of the first game. That may change as you go on further though.

It sets up a lot of battles, where you know you are going to have fight a lot of enemies in a set area. This allows you to set traps, choose your position etc. They have played up this element a lot from the first game and it is better.

There are some new moves you can learn as well, which can reall change the dynamics of the game. Not going to get a chance to play for a few days now, I'll post back again when I have played a bit more