Yokohama Parada tyres

Dog

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this tyre test on line:

Yokohama’s Parada defines tuner-performance standards by exceeding expectations for performance and looks. Parada raises the bar on the premium performance offering for street tuners. Parada spec’s ultra low void shoulder enhances vehicle stability. This innovative design decreases the groove are in the shoulder and increases rubber-to road contact. A reinforced sidewall construction is incorporated into every parda spec 2 tyres. Yokohama created a new casing cord and rubber bead construction reinforcement which allow for more load-carrying capability. Additionally steering response is enhanced.

Grip in Dry: 4.5 out of 5

Grip in wet: 4.5 out of 5

Overall performance: 4.5 out of 5

Holy smoke. My Pirellis only last 6000 miles max. The Yokos will be ok to put on the rear then?

To be honest I would never mix and match tyres. Best to have the same all round as they're designed to work with each other. When I had my V6 MG ZS that came with Michelins on when it was new and I got about 10,000 out of them. I then switched to P zeros and got about the same (slightly less I think).The Yokos only managed about 7000! Superb dry weather grip though.