Dream Holidays

Guest Hacienda

Guest Hacienda

One of my collegues is off to the Olympics for 3 weeks. It's their idea of a dream holiday.

What would members of The Lounge consider to be their dream holiday?

Guest Hacienda

I once visited, all to briefly, some of the South Sea Islands.

My idea of a dream holiday would be to spend 6 months or so sailing around them.

I'd also really like to go to Argentina.

Two weeks all inclusive to somewhere like Mexico/Maldives in one of those post spa places. Yeah sounds a bit poncy or maybe a bit ghey but for two grand a pop must be good.

Also one of those trips to the edge of the world where you can actually see space would be good!

Two weeks all inclusive to somewhere like Mexico/Maldives in one of those post spa places. Yeah sounds a bit poncy or maybe a bit ghey but for two grand a pop must be good.

Also one of those trips to the edge of the world where you can actually see space would be good!

Did that a couple of years ago, well worth the money.

On my own, on a beach somewhere hot, ice cold alcoholic beverages brought to me, and a luxury air conditioned apartment with crisp clean sheets on the bed.

Still, it'll never happen because I have to drag the missus around everywhere with me.

On my own, on a beach somewhere hot, ice cold alcoholic beverages brought to me, and a luxury air conditioned apartment with crisp clean sheets on the bed.

Still, it'll never happen because I have to drag the missus around everywhere with me.

Plus if you were on your own it would be difficult for someone to bring drinks to you.