Audi A3 2ltr Diesel S-Line

mightysaints

My 5 year old Skoda VRS Octavia has to go as the lease has run out. It was a great car and pretty fast,never thought i would say that about a Skoda a few years ago. Anyway my company have offered me a year old 2ltr Audi S3 diesel as someone is leaving. Never had one of these before,are they any good.

My 5 year old Skoda VRS Octavia has to go as the lease has run out. It was a great car and pretty fast,never thought i would say that about a Skoda a few years ago. Anyway my company have offered me a year old 2ltr Audi S3 diesel as someone is leaving. Never had one of these before,are they any good.

Don't confuse the S-Line with the S3....you'll be disappointed!

I'm a bit of an Audi man, but my 3 have been 2 A6s and an A5. The A3 is ok, but a bit on the loud side. If I was looking for a car that size I'd have the new Golf before I had the A3.

Is it a 140 or 170 engine?

• 3 weeks later...

I have just ordered a new A3 2.0TDI Sportback sport for my company car and have since read that the suspension is a bit stiff, but it is brilliant on c02 so low tax and decent mpg. With 140bhp should have a little kick in it as well.

Agreed by making sure about the s line or S3, if its S3 you will have a little rocket!