FREE - Ex-Pub Pool Table

hamster

At work we have just had a new pool table delivered.

The old one was donated to us and is FREE to anyone who has the space and manpower to collect it.

Obviously it's not in perfect condition otherwise we wouldn't have replaced it. Basically I would say the cloth is fine and unripped, just old and faded. The cushions need tightening but I have no idea how accesible the bolts are to do this. The money slot doesn't work properly, we always used it with the side off anyway (free-play).

It weighs a ton and although none of my colleagues would fancy lifting it, I reckon that a small donation (say £10-£20) to our 'amenities fund'* might get a couple of them off of their lazy arses and may include local delivery using one of our mini-buses, I'll even offer to drive it myself if need be.

It needs to be gone ASAP as we had an audit recently and it's already been removed.

Answers by 'reply' function please.

* 'amenities fund' is used solely for service users purposes.

At work we have just had a new pool table delivered.

The old one was donated to us and is FREE to anyone who has the space and manpower to collect it.

Obviously it's not in perfect condition otherwise we wouldn't have replaced it. Basically I would say the cloth is fine and unripped, just old and faded. The cushions need tightening but I have no idea how accesible the bolts are to do this. The money slot doesn't work properly, we always used it with the side off anyway (free-play).

It weighs a ton and although none of my colleagues would fancy lifting it, I reckon that a small donation (say £10-£20) to our 'amenities fund'* might get a couple of them off of their lazy arses and may include local delivery using one of our mini-buses, I'll even offer to drive it myself if need be.

It needs to be gone ASAP as we had an audit recently and it's already been removed.

Answers by 'reply' function please.

* 'amenities fund' is used solely for service users purposes.

Does it come with a full set of balls, chalk & a nice rack of Rileys?