MK Dons

Footballfan

Everyone has already been there this season, no £1 kids tickets, **** ground with no decent pubs anywhere near the stadium and its a week before Wembley.

1200 tops will be there.

Incidentally kids under 7 go free this Saturday , and everyone I have spoke to thinks its a decent ground. I will be there .

I am going, travelling as close as poss by narrow boat then a cab the last few miles.

mrs h will be shopping in MK all afternoon and we meet up after the game. Anyonw know if there's a wetherspoons as I fancy a steak and a few beers in the evening?

Ground is very good,with padded seats & great facilities.Crap home fans though,so no atmosphere in home stands.

At all 3 of the previous encounters thus far I couldn't help thinking their 'MK Dons' chant was akin to that insipid "USA - USA - USA" rubbish.

At all 3 of the previous encounters thus far I couldn't help thinking their 'MK Dons' chant was akin to that insipid "USA - USA - USA" rubbish.[/quote

Gonna be even worse saturday, check out their official site. They are being encouraged to bring drums/bongos?/steel drums in to the ground to "drum" up support against the big spending Saints. What a joke from a joke outfit!!:smt021