Anyone still play old consoles?

Michelle

I have one, haven't played it for donkeys though. Got a stack of games I wanna get shot of, so wondering if anyone still plays one, and what the chances are of actually getting anything for them!?

Still got a Mega Drive around somewhere too I believe! Used to hammer my PSP quite a bit, got a DSi now which I play a lot more, and have the trusty Wii.

I was never that keen on Nintendo consoles. Was always Sega, then Sony. Strange how times have changed!

The rarer the console, the more £££ you'll get. Dreamcast/Saturns are big bucks because how many of your mates had them back in the day compared to your Playstation/N64? I don't think Mega Drives will ever be that sought after because of how many were around. I'm not a collector but I've somehow ended up with 3!

I think the Gamecube will head that way too, but its cheapy cheap still.

I have a Dreamcast back home that I shared with my brother. I had some amazing games for that piece of kit. Anyone remember Headhunter? What a game that was! Jet Set Radio was another classic, as was Virtua Tennis 2. Oh, the memories. Shame the VDU never really worked.

• 2 weeks later...
The rarer the console, the more £££ you'll get. Dreamcast/Saturns are big bucks because how many of your mates had them back in the day compared to your Playstation/N64? I don't think Mega Drives will ever be that sought after because of how many were around. I'm not a collector but I've somehow ended up with 3!

I think the Gamecube will head that way too, but its cheapy cheap still.

Bugger, I had a Sega Saturn with quite a few games and traded it in at EB for a Playstation. :( Would have kept it if I'd known it would hold a bit of value. Still, I've got a SNES somewhere with Donkey Kong Country and an Amiga 500 with 1 MB Memory expansion... going to keep that though for when I want to play Cannon Fodder, Flash Back and Beneath a Steel Sky again in the future.:)

Just dug out the Playstation and had a few games of Fifa 2001. Very enjoyable. Can anyone tell me how much better the likes of Fifa '09 & '10 are?

they're not - the older ones are much better IMO.

The newer ones are too fiddly :confused: