What Games are you Playing?

IamLeGod

Seeing as there are similar threads in the Arts section. Thought it might be interesting to have a thread for Games.

Figured I'd get the ball rolling. Finally got an Xbox 360 recently and got Left 4 Dead 2.

Played the first one and loved it. This one appears to be of a pretty similar vein. Granted the graphics aren't the best around, but the gameplay is gripping and extremely intense, with the player hardly given a moments respite.

Noticed that this game won the best multiplayer award at the BAFTA's recently, and the new game modes do seem to be interesting. Certainly looking forward to getting Xbox Live sorted and trying my hand at being a zombie.

Wii - Formula 1. Had it for ages, hubby has been playing it, finally got around to trying it out t'other day. Sure takes some getting used to!

DS - Lego Rock Band, New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart. Got a stack load of games for my birthday, gradually working my way through trying them all out, but enjoying those three the most so far.

Batman,Arkum Asylum, on the Xbox.

Excellent game.

Only had the console a couple of months and found it really good.

Have played Modern Warfare,Bad Company and Gears of War and found them ok,but just a tad 'samey',what i mean is the levels,barring a couple, are extremely repetative.IMO.

Really can't wait for Formula 1 2010.

Replaying Zelda: Ocarina of Time on an emulator. A lot trickier with a keyboard than a controller! Still a lot of fun though, and still as bloody difficult as it was way back when. Bit easier considering i've completed the game a couple of times though, so know roughly what I need to do...

Finished Assassins Creed 2 (PS3) today including DLC. Still got a few assassination, beat up and race contracts to complete plus two Assassins Tombs in Venice. Loved the game, but not sure I can be arsed to go on with it now I've done with the story mode. Weird ending though.

Was at a friends earlier, played Little Big Planet for the first time. I absolutely loved it.

A fantastically fun, quirky, imaginative, intuitive game. Platform gaming at its very best. Reminded me of plating computer games as a kid.

Seriously the most fun I have had playing a computer game in a very long time. Would thoroughly recommend this to anyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Was at a friends earlier, played Little Big Planet for the first time. I absolutely loved it.

A fantastically fun, quirky, imaginative, intuitive game. Platform gaming at its very best. Reminded me of plating computer games as a kid.

Seriously the most fun I have had playing a computer game in a very long time. Would thoroughly recommend this to anyone!

Wait until you get into building your own levels then, can be nearly as addictive as the game itself!

I'm currently CP grinding on FFXIII as I can't leave it unfinished :(

Wait until you get into building your own levels then, can be nearly as addictive as the game itself!

Haha unfortunately I don't own a ps3 myself, so that won't be a problem. Though I heard that it is pretty hard and time consuming!

I just got God of War 3, with the intention of trading it in as soon as Super Street Fighter 4 comes out on April 30th. Although I am not a hack n' slash fan I must say there is considerable depth to the gameplay. And there is an OMFG moment every 10 minutes!

Playing Fifa10 online as usual. Just completed Splinter Cell: Conviction, its a good game but too short and they stripped down alot of the stealth. I'm giving FFXIII a second chance, started playing it again earlier. Still can't get into it though.

^^^can't wait for Fallout and Red Dead Redemption either.