Sports forum

Deppo

As cricket has it's own forum I don't see why other sports such as rugby shouldn't either.

Motorsports is pretty much covered in the 'Motor' bit

So what you're saying is we should have a rugby union forum, a rugby league forum, a tennis forum, a squash forum, a basketball forum, a baseball forum, a hockey forum, and athletics forum, a handball forum, a badminton forum, a swimming forum, a gaelic games forum, a trampolinging forum, a gymnastics forum, an archery forum, a shooting forum, a skydiving forum, a skiiing forum, a snowboarding forum, an ice hockey forum, a speed skating forum, a curling forum, a bowls forum, an ozzie rules football forum, an american football forum, a darts forum, a snooker forum, a pool forum, a cow tipping forum, an ultimate frisbee forum, a netball forum, a hiking forum, a tiddlywinks forum, a wheelchair rugby forum, a sailing forum, a windsurfing forum, a surfing forum, a skating forum, a kitesurfing forum, a rounders forum, a cycling forum, a boxing forum, a golf forum, a horse racing forum, an equastrian forum, a wrestling forum, a judo forum, a karate forum, and a taekwondo forum to go alongside our football, cricket and motorsports forums?

So what you're saying is we should have a rugby union forum, a rugby league forum, a tennis forum, a squash forum, a basketball forum, a baseball forum, a hockey forum, and athletics forum, a handball forum, a badminton forum, a swimming forum, a gaelic games forum, a trampolinging forum, a gymnastics forum, an archery forum, a shooting forum, a skydiving forum, a skiiing forum, a snowboarding forum, an ice hockey forum, a speed skating forum, a curling forum, a bowls forum, an ozzie rules football forum, an american football forum, a darts forum, a snooker forum, a pool forum, a cow tipping forum, an ultimate frisbee forum, a netball forum, a hiking forum, a tiddlywinks forum, a wheelchair rugby forum, a sailing forum, a windsurfing forum, a surfing forum, a skating forum, a kitesurfing forum, a rounders forum, a cycling forum, a boxing forum, a golf forum, a horse racing forum, an equastrian forum, a wrestling forum, a judo forum, a karate forum, and a taekwondo forum to go alongside our football, cricket and motorsports forums?

I'd like to see a table tennis forum.

I'd like to see a table tennis forum.

Have you seen the stats for the new DHS sponge paddle? It looks awesome. I've just got this from a chinese website and had it translated:

Translated from a chinese website.

Speed: H2#19 > TG3#21blue > TG3#21orange > TG2#19 > H3#19 > TG3#20 > TG2#20.

Spin: TG2#20 > TG3#20 > H3#19 > TG2#19 > TG3#21orange > TG3#21blue > H2#19.

Most provincial and national players use around 38 hardness sponge.

Do you agree?

and something interesting...

reviews said that the new product use tensor equivalent technology.

Speed glue may cause bubbles!

There is now sponge no19, no20, no21, no22 in the market. There are commercial, provincial and national versions. To make it more complicated, there are hardness of range 35 to 43 on both Hurricane and Skyline.

Last thing, there are also color differences: blue, orange (there are 2 different shades of orange).

DHS really makes things complicated

Nittaku and TSP also comes into the picture... hahhahaha..

with their own mixed DHS products

What are your opinions on it? I can't believe I've been a member for so long without realising there were other table tennis enthusiasts about!

• 4 weeks later...
Have you seen the stats for the new DHS sponge paddle? It looks awesome. I've just got this from a chinese website and had it translated:

Translated from a chinese website.

Speed: H2#19 > TG3#21blue > TG3#21orange > TG2#19 > H3#19 > TG3#20 > TG2#20.

Spin: TG2#20 > TG3#20 > H3#19 > TG2#19 > TG3#21orange > TG3#21blue > H2#19.

Most provincial and national players use around 38 hardness sponge.

Do you agree?

and something interesting...

reviews said that the new product use tensor equivalent technology.

Speed glue may cause bubbles!

There is now sponge no19, no20, no21, no22 in the market. There are commercial, provincial and national versions. To make it more complicated, there are hardness of range 35 to 43 on both Hurricane and Skyline.

Last thing, there are also color differences: blue, orange (there are 2 different shades of orange).

DHS really makes things complicated

Nittaku and TSP also comes into the picture... hahhahaha..

with their own mixed DHS products

What are your opinions on it? I can't believe I've been a member for so long without realising there were other table tennis enthusiasts about!

Hi Jarwillwill!

I was waiting to reply to you in the table tennis forum, but as usual the reasonable requests of the sensible forum members get ignored and instead the lunatic fringe are listened to.

I never use 38 hardness paddles. I don't care if that's what national stars use! I have tried them but find them too difficult to play with. I don't profess to be a world champion, I just enjoy the game!

I have played with the new generation no19 and no21 Hurricanes. I find the old generations more tacky though and would be interested if you knew where I could get some old stock?

Have you ever played with Hurricanes? I don't mind the Skylines either.