Medal Of Honor 2010

View From The Top

• 5 months later...

I don't think they have had any input mate as they are locked in a bitter court battle with Activision. So i don't think they are free to work for other developers yet.

Dice are the people who made the multiplayer aspect of the game, they didn't do the campaign though. The rumour going round is the multiplayer is the light version of Battlefield 3. So i would expect that to be pretty awesome. But Dice didn't do the campaign as they are working on this

which i can't wait for.

I've been playing this for the best part of the week - it's good, but not great. The single player campaign is brilliant, but only takes around 5/6 hours to complete. Multiplayer is decent enough, but lacks the depth of customisation available in COD, and only has a few game modes. Most are capture/defend jobbies, and it gets quite repetitive.

I've been playing this for the best part of the week - it's good, but not great. The single player campaign is brilliant, but only takes around 5/6 hours to complete. Multiplayer is decent enough, but lacks the depth of customisation available in COD, and only has a few game modes. Most are capture/defend jobbies, and it gets quite repetitive.

I've not got the game but I'm hearing this from a lot of people. When are game developers going to start putting more into the multiplayer aspect of the game. MAG is a great example of a successful MP. But id love to play a MAG styled game with the graphics of say MOH or COD.

am hearing similar things myself. I didn't think much of the last MOH, and then when the last COD came along I was just amazed at how much better it was than anything I'd ever played.

I think a lot of people are going to go for Black ops over MOH

This is a perfect review of it, my feelings exactly.

I thought it was really good - I'm not into multiplayer much because I have no friends. You don't get attached to your characters like you do in COD - but I felt it offered something a bit different. All a bit predictable - and an extremely short campaign - but I fail to see how they can make anything new out of FPS now since COD4.

I feel a little bit ripped off tbh, I liked the game but felt I'd only just got into it before it was all over....... (ooh nurse). Will get black ops and FM2011 for my laptop.

My son just got the new fallout and really likes that, but I just don't get enough time to play that.