Wanted: Playstation 3

superstevesaints

Think somebody is winding you up,can get one for around £160 with games on ebay.

You can get them cheap but most are either broken. Don't actually have the backwards compatibility and or they just don't know how much people are willing to pay for them

Basic one is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-PS3-Playstation-3-ORIGINAL-60GB-2-Controlers-Boxed_W0QQitemZ150435309741QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles?hash=item2306a4a8ad#ht_4456wt_1166

£250

All others are either repaired or imports.

Anyway I'm not in the market for selling Unless a decent offer came in. And as I said I have been advised because of the supply / demand of the PS1 compatibility model (and without the original chipset design flaw where afer 2 years the thing would just stop working)

I got an original 80gb PS3 on ebay yesterday, with wireless headset, hdmi cable and one game. £151, absolute bargain, and he lived near hear so I picked it up last night. He was gutted it went for so cheap, should have put a higher reserve on it! Keep trolling ebay and you'll find a bargain. I might sell this one once Ive played the 4 games the ps3 has that my xbox has not! Playing little big planet atm and its brilliant.

Once you have bought a PS3 why the hell would you go back to the sh*tbox ?

All my mates from the real world back home play Halo 3, my fave online game, great fun when we're all there acting like idiots. And I can't wait for Reach :) No point being a fanboy, just enjoy whats out there! I can't be a fanboy going into the games industry lol.