Super Street Fighter 4

Johnny Shearer

Anybody looking forward to this coming out next week?

I am. Bought the original last year for £22 (asda special!) however i can see why people may feel ripped off with a sequel being released a year later with a few extra characters and stages but hey at least you can get it for around the £20-22 mark.

Also wonder what the special deal is from Capcom to those people who shelled out for the original and still have it?

I just hope Zangief hasn't been powered down!

Yep, can't wait. More looking forward to the new online game modes! We could have a 'SWF fight club', where we can all watch each others fights, winner stays on etc.

I love fighting Zangief with my beloved Dhalsim, it's probably the most one sided fight in the whole game! So bring it on pal....

Got the game for £20 from tesco and picked up the Hori arcade stick from Game for £24 (normally around £60).

I love it, superb game.

I put loads of hours into the first one and will do the same with this one no doubt.

It feels so much better then the normal one. Love some of the cut scenes.

With the arcade stick is quality.

Got the game for £20 from tesco and picked up the Hori arcade stick from Game for £24 (normally around £60).

I love it, superb game.

I put loads of hours into the first one and will do the same with this one no doubt.

It feels so much better then the normal one. Love some of the cut scenes.

With the arcade stick is quality.

That is a great price to pick a stick for.

This one definitely plays slightly different to the first. Zangief has been weakened a little, Akuma's second ultra is super easy to pull off but cant get it timed right yet. However think Balrog is faster than before and still as strong!

Also the computer plays better.