It's these sort of stories that really annoy

View From The Top

Oh for f*ck sake.I guess it is down to 'human rights' that he was not allowed back to Pakistan. What about the human rights of those innocent people he may have blown up?

"A special immigration court said Abid Naseer was an al-Qaeda operative - but could not be deported because he faced torture or death back home in Pakistan."

That is a disgrace and an insult to those who are dying fighting Al Qaeda operatives overseas. You find one of them back here and let him off lightly.

stories like that make us an utter laughing stock...

just the other day, magistrate was removed for calling someone who graffitied a church with "jews must die" scum..

ffs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7733002/Magistrate-who-called-vandals-scum-relieved-of-his-duties.html

"I am perfectly capable and will not give up my role as a magistrate. I was saying it how it is and how people will understand. It reflects how things are today, I forgot to be politically correct."
Edited by Thedelldays