Three Lions 2010

doubleonothing

Could have thought up some new lyrics. Alright though.

Just got to the Motson commentary bit, changed my mind. It's terrible.

Not sure how any football fan could label it alright in comparison to the original which IMO is the best football song ever created. It's an abomination.

Not sure how any football fan could label it alright in comparison to the original which IMO is the best football song ever created. It's an abomination.

Because it's his opinion Hypo FFS. Who the **** are you to ****ing tell him what he thinks or insinuate he isnt a football fan because he dares to suggest a pop song that was only mediocre to begin with is "alright" when it been updated 14 years later.

FWIW its OK, not a patch on the original, but even that isn't really a great a song as everyone makes out.

You lot have forgotten about World In Motion....best football song ever....FACT

WorldInMotion7UK.jpg

Exactly what i was going to say.

You've got to hold and give

But do it at the right time

You can be slow or fast

But you must get to the line

They'll always hit you and hurt you

Defend and attack

Theres only one way to beat them

Get round the back

Catch me if you can

Cos' I'm the England man

And what you're looking at

Is the master plan

There is absolutely no need for a re-make of this song. Unfortunately this fact will not prevent loads of numpties buying it and making some rich suits at a record label somewhere even richer.

Keith Allan is your man for football songs - World in Motion and the post modern genius of Vindaloo.

Euro 96 3 Lions is probably number 1 in that top 3 - I was living in Paris at the time and convinced we would win. Watching England in an ex-pat bar in a big foreign City is amazing.

Because it's his opinion Hypo FFS. Who the **** are you to ****ing tell him what he thinks or insinuate he isnt a football fan because he dares to suggest a pop song that was only mediocre to begin with is "alright" when it been updated 14 years later.

FWIW its OK, not a patch on the original, but even that isn't really a great a song as everyone makes out.

FFS mate stick your tampon back in. You went off on one a few weeks back as well. Calm.

I think we need to give pancake his position as admin back.

Think he is headed for a meltdown, he was so moderate, understanding and unassuming before his public dressing down.

I think we need to give pancake his position as admin back.

Think he is headed for a meltdown, he was so moderate, understanding and unassuming before his public dressing down.

What you mean this?

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=691307#post691307

Arizona is/was always my favourite mod anyway, though I did prefer his roadblock alter ego.