Annoying Things Friday

StuRomseySaint

- People that drive at 70mph in the fast lane, regardless of there not being any traffic in the other 2 lanes.

- People who tap their brakes on the motorway instead of leaving a reasonable distance between them and the car in front and controlling their speed using the accelerator.

- People who have a box of tissues on the parcel shelf.

- People who eat with their mouth open.

- People who talk with food in their mouth.

- People who chant 'on the pitch' then when people go on the pitch, chant 'w@nkers' at them.

- Big Brother on again soon, knowing that I f*cking hate it but will end up watching it, such is the sh!tness of television.

- Fat women in skimpy dresses

Yes, f*cking disgusting, infact I would go as far as to say it should count as indecent exposure and at the very least there should be a law against it, with £80 for any offenders.

More annoying things...

- People that go into a pub and buy a coffee.

- People that go into a pub and use their laptop.

- People who shout 'on the pitch' for 45 minutes then boo people who go on the pitch.

Edited by StuRomseySaint

- SQL

- People who let there children run around in restaurants. Keep your snotty brat out my f*cking way

- Having to go on the underground this afternoon

- Trains

- The amount of people that have become Political experts

- No air-con in lecture room, sat in jeans = betty swollocks

- Chaiffage

- Men in skinny jeans

- Men wearing leggings......WTF

- Trying to get a haircut in central london - "Mens cuts start from £48 for our Junior Stylist' Do one, you skinny jeans and beaded cross wearing moron. TaylorTaylor London was the salon, FWIW.

- Waiters and Waitresses keeping asking if i want another drink. NO, i said NO to your midget colleague 2 minutes ago

women and the world cup - thinking they know everything about football, then asking why a goal from outside the area is allowed to stand...

yes, that was a colleague of mine, and yes it was nearly 4 years ago, still annoying though

- Facebook friend collectors.

- People whose Facebook status says " xxxxx is so upset " and when you ask them whats up they don't tell you.

Ahh yes

- Facebook

- Stupidly loud scooters, i mean really, they sound like a fart and you look like a c*nt, why would you want to draw attention ??

-Music Snobs

-Daily Mail

-Birmingham

-The PC Brigade

- SQL

- People who let there children run around in restaurants. Keep your snotty brat out my f*cking way

- Having to go on the underground this afternoon

- Trains

- The amount of people that have become Political experts

- No air-con in lecture room, sat in jeans = betty swollocks

- Chaiffage

- Men in skinny jeans

- Men wearing leggings......WTF

- Trying to get a haircut in central london - "Mens cuts start from £48 for our Junior Stylist' Do one, you skinny jeans and beaded cross wearing moron. TaylorTaylor London was the salon, FWIW.

- Waiters and Waitresses keeping asking if i want another drink. NO, i said NO to your midget colleague 2 minutes ago

SQL is not too bad,

Not seen the Leggings yet, thats pretty scary, though London has always been on a very strange fashion radar.

- Waiters/Waitresses that ask if everything is ok when you have just taken a mouthful.

-Losing your hair

-Being overweight and so having to work it off again

-Coursework

-Exams

-Unix, actually computers in general, thank f*ck i got out of that industry.

-Men that wear uggs

- People whose Facebook status says " xxxxx is so upset " and when you ask them whats up they don't tell you.

This. Cringeworthy. Along with people who update their status 10 times an hour.

'Joke' texts

You miss a phone call, ring back 2 seconds later and then they dont pick up.

Cyclists, just drive me mad, i just want to 'nudge' them at 70mph.

Slow walkers, slow drivers

SQL is not too bad,

Not seen the Leggings yet, thats pretty scary, though London has always been on a very strange fashion radar.

- Waiters/Waitresses that ask if everything is ok when you have just taken a mouthful.

-Losing your hair

-Being overweight and so having to work it off again

-Coursework

-Exams

-Unix, actually computers in general, thank f*ck i got out of that industry.

-Men that wear uggs

Generally not too bad, but after 5 days of all things SQL i am ready to end it all.

feel your overweight pain my darling :smt076

Generally not too bad, but after 5 days of all things SQL i am ready to end it all.

feel your overweight pain my darling :smt076

You on a course ??

That adds a new one.

As for the weight thing, we can chuck on some leggings and go for a jog when you get back, chat about knees.

-Training courses that always seem to be up the country somewhere

-Petrol prices

-Knees

Edited by Smirking_Saint

You on a course ??

That adds a new one.

As for the weight thing, we can chuck on some leggings and go for a jog when you get back, chat about knees.

-Training courses that always seem to be up the country somewhere

-Petrol prices

-Knees

Yes on a course, Central London. Joy'o'Joy.

Maybe see who is beaten up/breaks down in agony first? I'm game?

-Having to wait a month to get my expenses back........

Drivers in the City

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100520/NATIONAL/705199833

This was on the motorway about 800metres from my place, the ****s do this in the local streets until 3 or 4 am and the cops go and watch. But if an expat has a car that is dirty - we get fined

Idiots in Shopping Malls who are so unaware of their surroundings. (We have a new game when pushing a trolley - just stay in a straight line and walk slowly and see how many people walk into you while on their phone)

Blokes who wear those cut-off trousers below the knee...if it's warm enough to not wear trousers, wear bloody shorts!

People who have tatoos

and body piercings

Daily Mail

Two blokes kissing on East Enders, it's bloody wrong, should only be allowed after the watershed

TV programmes that spend half the time telling you what's coming up!

TV interviewers who ask a question then don't allow the interviewee to answer it as they keep interrupting

People who use the drive-in KFC or McD round the corner and then dump their rubbish in the road

People who complain at women going to football matches (Stu ;))

People

The 40mph speed limit on the Bmth Spur Road

I think I've finished :rolleyes:

One more thing...

Gorgeous women who clearly spend a lot of time making themselves look good and then go and stick a bloody fag in their mouth.

Smokers in general

Sports / film / music critics in the media. If you know so much why don't you go and bloody do it. Why? because all you can do is string a few sentances together in a coherent manner (unlike me) and so spend all your time slagging other people off....

:mad::mad::mad:

Time for a lie down!!!!