World Cup Fever Has Turned Me Into A Total Chav

Jeff Le Taxi

My flag will not be seeing the light of my local until we get to the semi's. That is when it will really kick in for me, before that I will watch and support as many teams as I can fit into my waking hours. I actually amd organising my diary at work around the World Cup at the moment. sad isn't it.

btw Glasgee Saint, one of your George Cross's is upside down you simpleton.

Wasn't calling you a racist JLT. Just found that on the very amusing sniffpetrol.com and thought it might add something to the thread.

All in favour of the St Georege's cross being flown. Provided it isn't done in an overly pikey way.

so im a simpleton then? (-;

I think there is nothing wrong with it for the World Cup, I see it as part of supporting your country in a major compitition. I am far froma 'chav' that is for sure.

I will have a flag up in my lounge, and in my car for the World Cup, but only the day that it starts, until the day that we go out the compitition, or win it!!

Ask yourself this question, if we win the world cup will you not go out in your England shirt with a flag to wave and a few beers? I am sure you would?

I have Saints stuff in my car all year round and do not see a problem with this?