What time to leave for bournemouth beach?

Baj

Usual dilemma.

Going to Bournemouth beach tomorrow (missus wants to go to the main beach by the pier).

How early/late should we leave (from eastleigh) which way to go, and where to park.

Plan so far is to leave at 8am, go the main route, and park at BIC, however, I'm sure there are people on here with far more experience than me in doing it, so, how late do you think we can leave, which way should we go to avoid the crush and where is the best place to park bearing in mind we have 2 kids with us and dont care about cost to park.

thanks

Mates went at 11am today and got parked at the BIC no probs. I went into the Forest today and was on the M27 / A31 a couple of times throughout the day with no traffic problems.

For the record I am going to Bournemouth tommorow and leaving at 8:30, not sure why, but I am. Maybe we could build a Saintsweb sandcastle together?

Mates went at 11am today and got parked at the BIC no probs. I went into the Forest today and was on the M27 / A31 a couple of times throughout the day with no traffic problems.

For the record I am going to Bournemouth tommorow and leaving at 8:30, not sure why, but I am. Maybe we could build a Saintsweb sandcastle together?

Beaches in Poole are far better.

HTH.

As I said, we are going to bournemouth beach, so really just looking for advice specific to that

I'd get there by 10.00 if I were you, there's obviously been a lot of talk of it being a hot day tomorrow, can see a lot of people trying to get down there early, thinking it will rain for the rest of the summer.

As I said, we are going to bournemouth beach, so really just looking for advice specific to that

BTW, don't park at the BIC, it can take an age to get out of there; there's an uncovered car park on Exeter Road which I'd suggest is a better bet, just by the BIC turn towards the Winter Gardens, rarely gets full despite being in a good location.

I like the way everything in your life runs to absolute clock work, my life doesn't always go so swell.

I'd love to see Baj/Kenny on the beach, I can imagine him with guitar in hand singly wild thing softly in his lovers ear, sweet sh*t.

If you have trouble parking at the BIC, come back the way you came in, when you get to the first roundabout (the one with the big white hotel, can't remember the name of it) take a left up the hill. There is a car park little way up the hill, always seems to be spaces in there.

I like the way everything in your life runs to absolute clock work, my life doesn't always go so swell.

I'd love to see Baj/Kenny on the beach, I can imagine him with guitar in hand singly wild thing softly in his lovers ear, sweet sh*t.

Well I didn't end up going this morning. I decided instead to

hit the gym and I'm now chilling on a sun lounger by the pool at David Lloyd. Off to meet a

freind and go to Carlos for an ice cream man then I might head down the beach.

Now you know what my plans are

dude.

Well I didn't end up going this morning. I decided instead to

hit the gym and I'm now chilling on a sun lounger by the pool at David Lloyd. Off to meet a

freind and go to Carlos for an ice cream man then I might head down the beach.

Now you know what my plans are

dude.

If you see Baj/Kenny take a photo please??

I am going to my mums for roast, how disgusting on a day like today.

Make sure you don't get harpooned.

got there at smack on 9am, and it wasnt busy at all, would guess from how the beach filled up that by 10:30 you would have struggled.

Awesome day on the beach :) Stu, we missed you.

I was in Bournemouth last night / this morning. If only Stu had known, maybe it would have swayed him. We could have had a 'chat' on the beach.

I have no doubt if I ever had the misfortune to meet you that I would end up putting your ginger nose across your ginger face.

You are one of the only 2 people I think this about on TSW, the other is Wiltshire Spastic Saint.

Just to back up my reasoning, I have spoke to more than one person that has met you in realy life and they ALL have said what a complete tedious c*nt you are.

RobskII and SRS

I have met you both and confirm that you are both decent blokes and Stu - Robsk isn't ginger fwiw.

Perhaps in real life Robsk is ok but judging from his posts he ought to be ginger.Mind you I can only read his

posts if someone quotes him as I have him on ignore :D

Just another thought, is the lady known as BTF a redhead ? only she can be a bit fiesty at times :D

Perhaps in real life Robsk is ok but judging from his posts he ought to be ginger.Mind you I can only read his

posts if someone quotes him as I have him on ignore :D

Just another thought, is the lady known as BTF a redhead ? only she can be a bit fiesty at times :D

Robsk is ginger, even if he isn't ginger, he has alot of things in common with ginger people... mainly having no friends.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
are you ginger Stu?

Do you mean ginger as in red-header or as in ginger beer?

I have no doubt if I ever had the misfortune to meet you that I would end up putting your ginger nose across your ginger face.

You are one of the only 2 people I think this about on TSW, the other is Wiltshire Spastic Saint.

Just to back up my reasoning, I have spoke to more than one person that has met you in realy life and they ALL have said what a complete tedious c*nt you are.

Funny that! the only two people on here i have a problem with are RobskII and Salisbury Saint (possibly Wiltshire Saint?)

Salisbury Saint isn't Wiltshire Saint, although I can see the link!

Dunno why anyone would have a real problem with Robsk though. Not racist enough to fit in for some, I suppose.

He's easy to wind up, a bit fiery is carrot top but I think he's ace, the biggest c*ckle on this forum is Baj/Kenny/Serge(he wishes).