Fancy dress ideas.

hypochondriac

I'm going to a fancy dress party and would like something amusing. Either to make myself or to buy. If anyone has one they could lend me (I'll pay them a bit!) I would also be grateful. Does anyone have any ideas (other than that lady garden costume which someone will inevitably post.)

I'm going to a fancy dress party and would like something amusing. Either to make myself or to buy. If anyone has one they could lend me (I'll pay them a bit!) I would also be grateful. Does anyone have any ideas (other than that lady garden costume which someone will inevitably post.)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BORAT-MANKINI-Lime-Green-Swim-Thong-FANCY-DRESS-COSTUME-/280509230021?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Men_s_Clothes&hash=item414fa72bc5

I went to a party as Abu Hamza a few months back...you can have my nylon throbes...

All you need is a hook and you're away...

Imagine my discomfort upon entering the venue to see middle eastern looking folk behind the bar...

No girlfriend :(. Thanks for the offer hamster. I think a friend is working on making me one but there is a strong possibility that it will turn out cr*p. In which case I shall take you up on your offer. Thanks again.

tbf he said it was a tight medium joe, we all know you'll never fit into that ;D..... otherwise I would lend you my duck costume.

tbf he said it was a tight medium joe, we all know you'll never fit into that ;D..... otherwise I would lend you my duck costume.

When I say tight, I mean tight but stretchy. It is a very good one inho and although never worn to a party it really doas scare the **** out of our grandkids and the dogs.....and it's fairly lightweight too, which is a real bonus.

A friend of mine once went to one with a dildo sellotaped to his forehead and went as a dickhead but, in all honesty, he didn't really need the aforementioned accoutrement.

I, on the other hand, have NEVER had so much dirty fun with the women as when I went to one as Austin Powers. It may not be hugely original but you can absolutely get away with ANYTHING...!! I really would recommend it.