Hate list

saintkiptanui

The Welsh

People who brake everytime another car comes towards them.

People who drive along braking pointlessly

People who drive along at 30mph when they have left the 30 limit and are now in a 60mph limit

(yes I've just been for a drive)

No.... People who drive at 40 mph in national speed limt areas and PERSIST in doing this through the 30 mph residential areas they find on their route.

Oh they make me want to commit murder. :mad:

• Everyone mentioned in the thread thus far, plus:
  • Harry Redknapp
  • Jamie Redknapp
  • Louise Redknapp
  • Any past/present/future Redknapps that i've missed off the list
  • TCWTB
  • P*mpey fans in general
  • Anyone who doesn't support P*mpey but calls us Scummers (ie Bournemouth) - we don't give a flying f*ck about you.
  • Avram Grunt
  • David James
  • Danny Mills
  • Cashley Cole
  • Gary Neville
  • Justin Bieber
  • Bono
  • The Edge
  • Anyone else in U2
  • David Cameron
  • Any preppy c*nts who only wear clothes with Jack Wills or Abercrombie emblazoned across it in massive letters so everybody knows that they have £40 to spend on a f*cking t-shirt when all the rest of us shop at Primark and the like.
  • Anybody who drives around in the summer without any clothes on their upper body showing off the sh1tty tattoo that they got done in Marbella when they'd had one too many £7 c*cktails.
  • People who go shopping in their swimming trunks on holiday - put some f*cking clothes on you shouldermuncher
  • Conservatives
  • People who have never done a day's work in their life and then complain about other people getting benefits
  • People who say that students have it too easy nowadays - you want to try some of our exam papers?
  • People who call me mate when I don't even f*cking know them
  • The therapist i'm going to book myself to see after i've finished writing this list
  • Rupert f*cking Lowe
  • Da yoof at footy - you're 12, haven't you got school in the morning mush?
  • Americans
  • Americans who think they're English/Irish/Scottish/Whatever because their great great great great great great second cousin thrice removed once met somebody from there.
  • Posh people trying to blend in with the commoners by using the words 'blud', 'lash', 'banter' and 'innit'.

People who like DIY

Very good call.All my ****ing neighbours seem to do is drill and saw things.In fact one of my neighbours has been on Disability Benefit since we moved in 7 years ago (Back Problems) and spends his entire waking hours putting decking in , new cupboards, digging holes.His Kitchen must have been redone at least 4 times.WTF !

Edited by manji