In just over 3 weeks

Saint in Paradise

the evenings in the UK will start to get darker and over here they will start to get lighter :D:D

Thank you very much indeed, S-i-P. I needed that information like another hole in my head.

This cold country's summer hasn't even officially got underway, and you're informing the year away. ;)

In other news :

There are 209 days until Christmas.

It takes a week to make a jelly bean.

Kermit the Frog has 11 points on his collar around his neck.

There are more Samoans in Los Angeles than on American Samoa.

In Italy, it is illegal to make coffins out of anything except nutshells or wood.

Bulgaria was the only soccer team in the 1994 World Cup in which all 11 players' last names ended with the letters"OV."

In every deck of cards the King of Hearts is sticking his sword through his head. That's why he's often called the Suicide King.

In other news :

In Italy, it is illegal to make coffins out of anything except nutshells or wood.

Bulgaria was the only soccer team in the 1994 World Cup in which all 11 players' last names ended with the letters"OV."

In every deck of cards the King of Hearts is sticking his sword through his head. That's why he's often called the Suicide King.

Well thats telling me then :D mind you I think that there are probably more Samoans here in Auckland NZ

than on their home islands. Auckland has the largest number of Polynesian people than any other city in the world.

:cool:

Winter starts offically here in NZ on June 1st.

;)

Yeah, in the North maybe. ;)

I love that New Zealand idea that it's a really warm country. There's plenty of NZ that's not so cosy. It's been fecking cold for a long while in the South, I bet. Down in Southland, Fiordland, and parts of Canterbury, it's a damn sight colder than Southampton ever gets. In fact Southampton has a much milder climate than those places. I can remember having to go Dunedin and Invercargill and being bloody cold, even though it was just out of the summer months.

It's not all hakas and barbees..! ;)

Standing on Oreti Beach [the one where they have the race in The World's Fastest Indian] in the middle of winter, with the wind coming straight off the Antarctic, is not for the faint hearted. Just dabble those toes in the Southern Ocean too. Instant numb foot.

Edited by St Landrew

Well thats telling me then :D mind you I think that there are probably more Samoans here in Auckland NZ

than on their home islands. Auckland has the largest number of Polynesian people than any other city in the world.

:cool:

Thanks, you really are a mine of useless information ;)

• 3 weeks later...
In other news :

I love it! Give me more.