Infractions...

Crouchie's Lawyer

Guest Hacienda
One cannot help but feel revulsion for your part in this. You are a bedroom general.

Worse thing is that I rose to the bait, which is a pity as Buzz is a bright young lad and didn't really deserve it.

Guess he caught me on a bad night.

Edited by Hacienda

Worse thing is that I rose to the bait, which is a pity as Buzz is a bright young lad and didn't really deserve it.

Guess he caught me on a bad night.

Raicsm shouldn't slip out on a bad night. It is a similar excuse wife beaters use....that they didn't mean to do it, that they love their women and so on. The fact that he is a bright young man is irrelevant. Would it have been acceptable to be racist to a stupid person?

Some of your posts suggest that you are not sorry in the slightest. For example, you say he "didn't really deserve it". Now to me, this sounds like you aren't really convinced that he didn't deserve it. No one deserves to be racially abused. It is just as bad as organising some kind of beating for people.

Earlier on you said that you got infractions for "being nasty to an ethnic minority". This, although factually correct, is worded in a way to suggest that you are not really sorry about what you have said or done. I guess some people commit offences so often that they get used to sounding sorry and are good with what people expect to hear.

As far as I'm concerned, you are guilty.

And guilty of making me use 66% of my posts on you. Which is even worse than racism. Racist.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
i didnt touch it, he used to dance and the aids used to move around.

it happens no more :(

If it's resized properly (by me) it will dance...

Racism shouldn't slip out on a bad night. It is a similar excuse wife beaters use....that they didn't mean to do it, that they love their women and so on. The fact that he is a bright young man is irrelevant. Would it have been acceptable to be racist to a stupid person?

Some of your posts suggest that you are not sorry in the slightest. For example, you say he "didn't really deserve it". Now to me, this sounds like you aren't really convinced that he didn't deserve it. No one deserves to be racially abused. It is just as bad as organising some kind of beating for people.

Earlier on you said that you got infractions for "being nasty to an ethnic minority". This, although factually correct, is worded in a way to suggest that you are not really sorry about what you have said or done. I guess some people commit offences so often that they get used to sounding sorry and are good with what people expect to hear.

As far as I'm concerned, you are guilty.

And guilty of making me use 66% of my posts on you. Which is even worse than racism. Racist.

Agreed there sir.

Edited by Master Bates