Missing posters/name changes

Thedelldays

posters gone but not forgotten...or have they just changed names..?

papa shango

slipped halo

sweet potato

rattle head/beckenham

yeahbaby

linvoys afro

mav

cabbage face

saintlee

saint will - nutter

buzzin orn

snowballs :(

(i did not add benthelegend as I know who he posts as)

Has Buzzin' updated his name to Eddie Jordan or Watford FC..?

No. FWIW, I think BO was planted by Watford FC as an inside scout for SFC - getting the real opinions on the players. Seeing as they're skint now, it makes sense to assume that he was laid off by the club as a cost-cutting measure.

Once on S4E he made a fake username and started posting nasty things about me :(

No !

I used to have the occasional running annoying dig at Buzzin' to get him to admit his Watford FC preference. Plus, of course, the F1 Jordan team used to have Buzzin' Hornets written on their cars. To his credit, even after much :smt064 Buzzin' never bit.

I liked Buzzin' - but going back way back its 'Roger' I miss... anyone seen him about over the years?
In truth, Buzzin' is still around. He just doesn't post on here as much as he use to. I think there's a fairly recent post in one of the off-topic forums, by him.

Don't remember Roger.

In truth, Buzzin' is still around. He just doesn't post on here as much as he use to. I think there's a fairly recent post in one of the off-topic forums, by him.

Don't remember Roger.

Yeah Roger was a very anti-Lowe poster who was one of the first to welcome Wilde with open arms. Haven't seen him post for ages.

I liked Buzzin' - but going back way back its 'Roger' I miss... anyone seen him about over the years?

Roger Becks? i remember him!

His lunchtime threads were my personal highlight. Exceptionally well spoken wasn't he.

a poster i used to like was Papa-Shango, haven't seen him for ages. Found it quite funny that he was the only one on my side re: jermaine wright!

Roger Becks? i remember him!

His lunchtime threads were my personal highlight. Exceptionally well spoken wasn't he.

a poster i used to like was Papa-Shango, haven't seen him for ages. Found it quite funny that he was the only one on my side re: jermaine wright!

It was Roger Beeks.

What about Stanley.. .. oh!

People that used to post on here!

Great to see Buzzin 'Orn mentioned as I was only trying to remember his name yesterday.

It was Roger Beeks.

What about Stanley.. .. oh!

People that used to post on here!

Great to see Buzzin 'Orn mentioned as I was only trying to remember his name yesterday.

Just did a check of the Member's List. He isn't there..! :smt107

Quite by accident the other day whilst looking for an older thread I found out buzzies new name.

Being old I have forgotten this new name and the thread :(He doesn't post very much though these days.

Ah Ludwig or similar I think now ?

You're early..? Is it just gone 7am or 9am..?

Quite by accident the other day whilst looking for an older thread I found out buzzies new name.

Being old I have forgotten this new name and the thread :(He doesn't post very much though these days.

Ah Ludwig or similar I think now ?

What an unpleasant thing to do.

He's clearly changed his name and not drawn attention to it for his own reasons. As far as I can see he hasn't offended anyone under his new name.

Why do you feel the need to announce it to everyone?

What an unpleasant thing to do.

He's clearly changed his name and not drawn attention to it for his own reasons. As far as I can see he hasn't offended anyone under his new name.

Why do you feel the need to announce it to everyone?

I don't think there was any malicious intention on S-i-P's part. Besides, as long as Ludwig stays within the forum rules, nobody will have any problems. Let's drop that particular potato.

Have to say that quite a few of the older members don't visit anymore because they don't like the way the current posters of the forum behave themselves, or the easy throwaway insulting language they use to other members. You may call them prudish, but, in many cases, it was their forum before it was yours.

Have to say that quite a few of the older members don't visit anymore because they don't like the way the current posters of the forum behave themselves, or the easy throwaway insulting language they use to other members. You may call them prudish, but, in many cases, it was their forum before it was yours.

maybe the mods should act then.

for example, the personal abuse alpine gets for no other reason that having a view on saints (on a message board..oh no) is enough to make you switch off..

maybe more MODS who DONT go to games as that is when the fun and games all kick off on the MB..

maybe the mods should act then.

for example, the personal abuse alpine gets for no other reason that having a view on saints (on a message board..oh no) is enough to make you switch off..

maybe more MODS who DONT go to games as that is when the fun and games all kick off on the MB..

We agree, we are inconsistent, and not always there. Therefore, to some extent, we have to hope that the general membership won't leap on Alpine's back, whenever he makes a controversial statement, and also that Alpine will remember to couch his statement so that it doesn't inflame so much adverse opinion.

But it doesn't always work out like that. :)

I've stopped posting due to this.

We agree, we are inconsistent, and not always there. Therefore, to some extent, we have to hope that the general membership won't leap on Alpine's back, whenever he makes a controversial statement, and also that Alpine will remember to couch his statement so that it doesn't inflame so much adverse opinion.

But it doesn't always work out like that. :)

what about more MODS who dont go to games who log on every week etc...??

plenty of times the MB decends into farce during a home match because a poster dares question a sub or going a goal down...

(not saying I want to be a mod as I am not always here)

That's the way it goes. Can't act quickly enough in most cases. You kind of have to wait until the dust settles.

Once again, we're not always here to intervene. Besides, there's always a mod [thanks Ponty ;)] who'll pop along and misjudge what is being said and add fuel to the fire.