Free Function Rooms (Southampton Area)

Crab Lungs

Cheers guys..

Just for a meeting regarding the forthcoming season for a football team... drink should flow, so of course, it'll be a good little earner for the function room owners :-)

How about goals in Milbrook..? You could have a cheeky kick around before hand too.

Hedge End conservative club

You are probably too young to remember this, but the Hedge End Con Club was once front page of the NOTW regarding events at a 'private' function.

Re the Op, Stoneham Arms lets people have a whole bar to themselves FOC. Watch out for those harpoons though. And The Fleming has an upstairs area, have to keep coming downstairs for the bar & toilets though so prob not ideal.

Also iirc Trojans was reasonable (and good).

You are probably too young to remember this, but the Hedge End Con Club was once front page of the NOTW regarding events at a 'private' function.

Re the Op, Stoneham Arms lets people have a whole bar to themselves FOC. Watch out for those harpoons though. And The Fleming has an upstairs area, have to keep coming downstairs for the bar & toilets though so prob not ideal.

Also iirc Trojans was reasonable (and good).

Really? I'll get Googling...........used to drink up there a fair bit

Really? I'll get Googling...........used to drink up there a fair bit

I at first thought that that was what you were alluding to s_s. although tbh I always think of the incident every time I come off the motorway heading t'ward the village centre.

that worries me, as a hedge end boy myself that you come that close to my parents house so often......

Worrying that he comes anywhere in public TBH.

Also, as for the free function room in the Litten Tree, there is probably a reason that it is free.

Why would anyone wish to spend a large amount of time in Eastliegh is beyond me.

Howdy.

Is anyone here aware of a place in Southampton that provides a free function room facility? Any recommendations very welcome!

Thanks!

The Winston's restaurant area can be used for this. We've had football and golf society meetings there.

that worries me, as a hedge end boy myself that you come that close to my parents house so often......

I am tempted to ask you to say hi to your mum for me s-s but shall resist as i would not like anyone to mention my own mother in such a manner.

and S-S, please ignore the potenbtial moneymaking (for you) request for advice on the other thread, stick your conduit where the sun don;t shine. unless of course you are cheap.

stevo, i could not find the story on google and exhausted all the search terms. i won't disclose any more info for fear of incriminating the innocent who's new families may be totally unaware of their sordid past.

I am tempted to ask you to say hi to your mum for me s-s but shall resist as i would not like anyone to mention my own mother in such a manner.

and S-S, please ignore the potenbtial moneymaking (for you) request for advice on the other thread, stick your conduit where the sun don;t shine. unless of course you are cheap. ;)

stevo, i could not find the story on google and exhausted all the search terms. i won't disclose any more info for fear of incriminating the innocent who's new families may be totally unaware of their sordid past.

I don't know masturbating in public and asking me to perform a sex act with a conduit ???? :confused: :mad:

and S-S, please ignore the potenbtial moneymaking (for you) request for advice on the other thread, stick your conduit where the sun don;t shine. unless of course you are cheap.

which potential moneymaking request for advice do you speak of? I can be cheap.

I googled the hell out of it n all, to no avail

which potential moneymaking request for advice do you speak of? I can be cheap.

I googled the hell out of it n all, to no avail

Was aimed at Smirking Saint as he mentioned his skills at elictrical work.

Whilst i have your attention though, how much would you charge to get mrs h's webcam workimg finally and to stop her touchpad being so sensitive? Maybe incluce a thorough clean up/speeding up?

Was aimed at Smirking Saint as he mentioned his skills at elictrical work.

Whilst i have your attention though, how much would you charge to get mrs h's webcam workimg finally and to stop her touchpad being so sensitive? Maybe incluce a thorough clean up/speeding up?

Service/Clean Up/Virus Scan/Web Cam sort

£20?

Service/Clean Up/Virus Scan/Web Cam sort

£20?

What about her over- sensitive touch-pad? I've tried /l'img the correct drivers but still can't adjust it!

Does clean up include removing dust and dog fluff from fan area?

If so, you have a deal.

You are in SO though aren't you?

What about her over- sensitive touch-pad? I've tried /l'img the correct drivers but still can't adjust it!

Does clean up include removing dust and dog fluff from fan area?

If so, you have a deal.

You are in SO though aren't you?

Yeah that too.

I'll do my best on the fans, got some compressed air at work i'll blast it with.

Hedge End or Eastleigh

Yeah that too.

I'll do my best on the fans, got some compressed air at work i'll blast it with.

Hedge End or Eastleigh

S-S, I am off out later shopping with mts h. We could make it HE saintsburys if it suits,as she loves the knock-down rails in S&M. Won;t know a time until I pick her up from work at half five, but whatever suits you really.

How long do you reckon you'd need it for?

btw, make it a dirty thirty and we can forget that beer that you were never gonna get anyway. ;-)

S-S, I am off out later shopping with mts h. We could make it HE saintsburys if it suits,as she loves the knock-down rails in S&M. Won;t know a time until I pick her up from work at half five, but whatever suits you really.

How long do you reckon you'd need it for?

btw, make it a dirty thirty and we can forget that beer that you were never gonna get anyway. ;-)

i am off out to a bbq by 6 obv. I can nearly see sainsburys from my flat btw.

i am off out to a bbq by 6 obv. I can nearly see sainsburys from my flat btw.

Bugger! We're planning to be out most of tomorrow Oxford-way. can;t promise to be back until the evening. rain-check.

No real rush s-s, but are you going to Fleming Park on Sunday?

btw, out to pick her up now, have a good time at the bbq. I'll be driving past your Mum's house again later ;-)