Ralph lauren sun glasses ( ladies )

daveygwyatt

It might not be the quickest way but it's the way I find easiest which is to create an album within your profile, upload the relevant images and save. Once you have done that if you click on the relevant image and you'll get a BB code which you just copy and paste onto the thread in question. That's my foolproof guide anyhow :D

picture.php?albumid=73&pictureid=424

Edited by chrisobee

sorry no case for glasses.

I am more than happy to post free of charge (uk) best way to do this would be if i list it on ebay as buy it now at £15 free p &p, (its free listing tomorrow so would put it on then) so if you want me to do it that way let me know and i will provide details of ebay sale .

if u live in city also willing to drop them off, as long as it's not too far

I live over towards totton side of southampton, so anything over this way can drop off, alternatively I am at my sons football training at eastleigh fc on monday night so can arrange pick up from there.

Edited by daveygwyatt
updated

Got ladies sun glasses for sale all new and above board, several styles, retail at between £80-£180

Selling for £15 a pair .. Get in touch for more details.

If these glasses are 'above board' and normally retail between £80-£180, how come you are flogging them off for £15?

Why don't they include a case?

If something appears too good to be true, it usually is....

If these glasses are 'above board' and normally retail between £80-£180, how come you are flogging them off for £15?

Why don't they include a case?

If something appears too good to be true, it usually is....

Well Weston that's your your poorly informed opinion and your welcome to it. they are above board they are genuine, that were brought in bulk from an out let that deals with bankrupt goods.

But your more than welcome to your opinion, but don't force it on others

sorry no case for glasses.

I am more than happy to post free of charge (uk) best way to do this would be if i list it on ebay as buy it now at £15 free p &p, (its free listing tomorrow so would put it on then) so if you want me to do it that way let me know and i will provide details of ebay sale .

if u live in city also willing to drop them off, as long as it's not too far

I live over towards totton side of southampton, so anything over this way can drop off, alternatively I am at my sons football training at eastleigh fc on monday night so can arrange pick up from there.

DW, have you considered listing them 'Buy Now' for 99p and charging £14 P&P. No ebay charges for P&P listing wise or final sale price I believe.

I'd say most buyers accept this method of keeping the sellers overheads down, beware however that I've used this method myself before and sold stuff at dirt cheap prices only for the buyer to complain that postage was over the top! For your purposes though (ie selling via SWF) it mought be ideal.

DW, have you considered listing them 'Buy Now' for 99p and charging £14 P&P. No ebay charges for P&P listing wise or final sale price I believe.

I'd say most buyers accept this method of keeping the sellers overheads down, beware however that I've used this method myself before and sold stuff at dirt cheap prices only for the buyer to complain that postage was over the top! For your purposes though (ie selling via SWF) it mought be ideal.

have done this before mate, and works for most people but some people get a bit shirty over it, they expect to be able to collect and avoid the p and p fee..

• 2 weeks later...