Gun threat in Southampton

saint_bert

Yes, I do. I like some Indian people as well, generally Sikhs as opposed to Muslims though.

I am not sure why, I think Sikhs generally adapt better to our culture than those muslim fellas.

How about them funny Hindu ones Stu?

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
My guess would be suspected terrorist.

The more you stab in the dark Stu, the more likely you are to poke yourself in the eye.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

May I remind people that this is the lounge. Tongues in cheeks notwithstanding, please can we temper our comments vis-a-vis other nationalities.

Thank you.

Yes, if I was narrow minded also I would stick a spanner in the work of the Polish too.

I quite like the Polish, infact I even have one as a facebook friend.

I must admit though, it's only the women I like, the blokes are a bit stupid, the ones with square heads even more so, for some reason.

I quite like the Polish, infact I even have one as a facebook friend.

I must admit though, it's only the women I like, the blokes are a bit stupid, the ones with square heads even more so, for some reason.

The men all have silly names but the women have nice ones like Natasha.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
You mean like on my serious running route thread?

I suggest you infract yourself.

I would do, but it can't be done I'm afraid.:smt102

Anyway, what I was proposing, in a round about way, way taking a couple of weeks off to run daily; staying in pubs/YMCA/Hostels each night. At the end, catch a train home.

A mate of mine used to do just that every year. He saw a lot of the countryside much different to that seen by drivers.

I would do, but it can't be done I'm afraid.:smt102

Anyway, what I was proposing, in a round about way, way taking a couple of weeks off to run daily; staying in pubs/YMCA/Hostels each night. At the end, catch a train home.

A mate of mine used to do just that every year. He saw a lot of the countryside much different to that seen by drivers.

Dog turds, horse ****, cow pats?