Police hunt Saints fans

StuRomseySaint

Doubtful... not the Hampshire b-anned lot... if they had the nouse not to use Heathrow or Gatwick then I am sure they would also have the brain not to use the local airport!

take a lot of cunning to throw stones, it will be hard to catch these guys!

Doubtful... not the Hampshire b-anned lot... if they had the nouse not to use Heathrow or Gatwick then I am sure they would also have the brain not to use the local airport!

True. But won't this measure be mirrored up and down the country?

Ah, some'll slip through!

You do know the police are doing this at every airport and it's not just looking for saints fans it's actually looking for all so called supporters with banning orders and alike.

shame they didnt have the nouse not to get caught in the 1st place ;)

So the Bestest fans in the World ™ from Skatesmuff have over three times as many fans with banning orders than us. Yep, they truly are the best. :rolleyes:

The figures quoted will be for 2008/2009. It wont have taken into account the 30 or saints fans that will get banned as a result of the pompey game and any other banning orders like those from the yeovil game. so our numbers could be up around the 60 mark.

A skate working with me reckons that most of that 95 that are banned as a result of the trouble down there in 2004 had 5 year bans these have ended and they are now going to games again.

I reckon the 'lacking intelligence' bit applies better to 'fans' who get banning orders in the first place :rolleyes:

shame they didnt have the nouse not to get caught in the 1st place ;)

yep , agree , dumb fkcers, the lot of 'em.

:D

If they do get through, I hope somebody told them how many people over here carry firearms legally.

"Come on you fat b*stard"

BANG.

Not surprisingly, there is absolutely no road rage in South Africa.

I for one hope that they are not caught and make it to South Africa where they can then be apprehended by the SA police and given a severe beating. Hopefully some of them will end up with a tyre thrown over them, doused in petrol and set on fire. It'll rid this country of some of the scum that blight not only our football, but wider society as well.

No idea where it happened but a number of fans were reported as being caught out in this part of the world while in transit. Had flown to here and then tried to get onward tickets. Don't have the link at the moment but really, perhaps the BEST thing we could have done in England is to let ALL the dodgy fans travel and give it large down there.

Heck could have even arranged Great White Shark feeding tours for them

To be honest if any did get through. They would realise pretty quickly that its in their best interests not to start anything.

Having spent a few months out there last year, I was in Kwazulu Natal and saw some of the blokes queuing for tickets went they went on sale at the banks, looking at some of them, I dont think anybody in their right mind from here would fancy a pop.

I think the biggest danger could be people getting lashed up and wondering off on your own. These could be perfectly innocent people not looking for trouble.