To Baj

dune

May i start off by saying what a brilliant site this is and what a brilliant job, and the others, but mainly you (cos you're the bestest) do. Now that sounds sarky but it isn't. It is the truth, you're a legend who's turned you vocation for calculators and television remote controls and channled it into all those wores and stuff inside computors and you've been nothing short of a little wizard. Eat your heart out that disabled person in the wheelchair with the metal mickey voice, Baj is better.

What i wanted to ask was could you, the man who can, make THE SAINTS viewable for guests please so i can see it on my mobile when i'm at work.

Thanks Baj, top man.

Edit: Steve Grant is nearly as good too, but i'm reliably informed he has a better hair cut.

Edit Edit: can't you change the programe so that when i edit it doesn't say i've edited cos and edit on a post says spastic about the poster.

Edit Edit Edit: VFTT does it a lot as does delldays, but i wasn't meaning them.

Edit Edit Edit Edit: and so does andy northernsaints and eastleighsouboy and once bitterne

Edited by dune