Smileys on replies to freds

ericofarabia

Probably just me being a fickie but there doesn't seem to be any Smileys when you are replying with or without a quote on an existing fred :?

When I'm calling somebody a little **** I'd like them to know that it is all tongue in cheek and hopefully avoid an infraction :lol:

Probably just me being a fickie but there doesn't seem to be any Smileys when you are replying with or without a quote on an existing fred :?

When I'm calling somebody a little **** I'd like them to know that it is all tongue in cheek and hopefully avoid an infraction :lol:

Aha found them .... you now have to go through 2 stages to reach them now instead of the previous one ....... admins out :x

In case anybody else out there is as fick as me, after selecting 'reply' you basically get sent to quick reply. If you want the all singing all dancing option with knobs, buttons and Smileys you then have to select Go Advanced :(

Progress ....!!

Edited by ericofarabia