How do you know if you have a PM?

ericofarabia

I have Log Out under Lamby.

My notifications is top rh corner, and for those not as popular as me and don't receive PMs, I can now tell you that if you have received a PM the word notifications changes colour and is in a blue box.

Hairy Testicled Hamsters ;)

Grrrr ..... this Go advanced lark to get a smiley is driving me nuts :x

Ben The Legend wouldn't stand a chance on here :D

How bizarre, I have none of the tools listed but my banner fits in fine. Is it different for each browser ? I use Firefox.

It depends on what you've got set in your user settings... scroll right to the bottom of the General Settings page (http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/profile.php?do=editoptions) and you can select which type of edit box you see by default.

I'm guessing MB is using Internet Explorer. IE6 is all kinds of ****ed with the header layout - fortunately it's a very small minority of people still using that browser, so I'm not overly concerned about that :D

Yeah Internet Explorer but didn't think it was IE6.

The banner needs to be sorted out. Lambert runs off the side on each device I've viewed it on (Safari, iPhone and iPad) and mucks up the page sizing.
Edited by Master Bates

Yeah Internet Explorer but didn't think it was IE6.

No, you'd have seen all kinds of mess if you were on IE6. All flavours of IE have a slightly different way of interpreting the layout stylesheets, IE8 should (in theory) display the user menu at the top of the header bar, but IE7 probably won't.