Caroline Noke

ecuk268

I see that my local Tory MP has been doing her bit to uphold family values by ****ging some bloke 10 years younger than herself, despite having a husband and 11-year old son.

As he's also a Tory, does that make it OK?

Yeah, sorry, wasn't meant as a pop at yourself - More as to why it was in the paper! Affairs happen all the time!

They do, but when you stand on a moral ticket, it helps if you live your life by your morals.

Had she stood for ****ging about, it would not have been so bad.

If I was Dave, I would sack the hypocrite.

She was one of the parliamentary candidates who signed a pledge that they would 'respect, uphold and protect the right of Christians to hold and express Christian beliefs and act according to Christian conscience'.

It was produced by Christians together with their Westminster 2010 Declaration of Christian Conscience before the election.

A clause on marriage in the declaration states: 'We pledge to support marriage - the lifelong covenantal union of one man and one woman as husband and wife. We believe it is divinely ordained, the only context for sexual intercourse.'

• 2 weeks later...

Funny how Chris Huhne can do the same and as far am I'm aware, he doesn't warrant his own thread, or any mention on this one. Likewise, he made much in his election literature about how important his family was to him. They're all hypocrites and no single party hold the higher moral ground.

Funny how Chris Huhne can do the same and as far am I'm aware, he doesn't warrant his own thread, or any mention on this one. Likewise, he made much in his election literature about how important his family was to him. They're all hypocrites and no single party hold the higher moral ground.

What about the Greens ?

Caroline Lucas seems a pretty decent sort