SFW colours for SWF

Joensuu

Had a look for similar thread - couldn't find one.

Much as I love the new look, it's not exactly ehem, work friendly. The bright red look is great for home use, but it'd be really handy to be able to browse more covertly.

Is there any chance of getting a really basic look and feel - preferably black text on white, no images, no logos, no colours, no smilies etc?

I know that sounds cheeky after all the hard work that must have been put in at the weekend, but it'd be a really handy feature... (of course I'd entirely understand that you might prefer to prevent me browsing covertly to help cut down on the frequency of my working hour posting... silver lining etc..)

If this option does exist and this post is irrelevant, please could someone tell me how to hide the red colours... cheers

No, I doubt we will be introducing a work safe theme, and even if we do it will be a long way away. At the moment our efforts will be put into growing the site and modifying what's here, I'll be making some small style changes to the forum today, but certainly not a work safe mode.

I second this idea, actually. I used the blue default version before, because A) I sometimes have a peek in places where I vaguely shouldn't and B) I found it easier on the eye, generally. The design of the new version is just fine, but I'd prefer to be using a more neutral palette, you know?

I second this idea, actually. I used the blue default version before, because A) I sometimes have a peek in places where I vaguely shouldn't and B) I found it easier on the eye, generally. The design of the new version is just fine, but I'd prefer to be using a more neutral palette, you know?

Totally agree.

Scrolling up and down with the red horizontal is rather straining on the old peepers.

The blue worksafe mode was alot easier to read.

Don't get me wrong, I like the new layout, it'll just take some getting used too.