Tapatalk plugin..

There was a recent upgrade to the Tapatalk app which mentioned that an equivalent update was required on the forum plug-in side to activate it. Might have something to do with it?

It might be that. I have recently updated Tapatalk. What is the situation with those that are ok? Have they updated yet?

Any update on this? Still not workng for me. Is it still being looked at or are we in White flag territory? Would be nice to know one way or t'other. Cheers

No, still not working for me. Is anybody looking at it? I've given up but only because there's nothing more I can do. This forum is not in the list of tapatalk recognised public forums.

Ok, then what you need to do is delete the forum from your tapatalk, and reinstall it.

These instructions are for iPhone, so may not be exactly right for Android etc.

1) Load tapatalk on your phone

2) Press favourites

3) Click edit

4) Delete saintsweb

5) Press search and enter "saintsweb"

6) Youll see the forum url, press it.

7) Itll display the saintsweb logo, press it and you should now be able to browse fine.

Ok, then what you need to do is delete the forum from your tapatalk, and reinstall it.

These instructions are for iPhone, so may not be exactly right for Android etc.

1) Load tapatalk on your phone

2) Press favourites

3) Click edit

4) Delete saintsweb

5) Press search and enter "saintsweb"

6) Youll see the forum url, press it.

7) Itll display the saintsweb logo, press it and you should now be able to browse fine.

Works a treat - thanks Baj

Tapatalk is bombing out quite often on the iPhone after the last app update I downloaded last week.

Seems to happen every few seconds on some threads but stable on others.

Downloaded latest Tapatalk update for iPhone a couple of days ago and it's not bombing out as much now. Happy days

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Is it me, or has the 'latest' view panel changed in Tapatalk for this forum?

The 'latest' view used to display the most recently updated threads regardless of which sub-forum they were in, thus, one used to get lounge interspersed with muppet show interspersed with saints etc.

Now, the 'latest' view groups threads into forum categories, so the threads no longer appear in absolute chronological order in this view, which kinda defeats the object.

Is this something that is configurable at forum level or have Tapatalk changed it at source (in the application)?