6ft Folding Pool / Snooker table

PaulSaint

Very, very, good condition spacesaving Pool/Snooker Table. Bought about 14 months ago & only used twice!

Features

Complete with All Accessories

Rolling Folding Leg System

1 3/4 inch (44mm) Snooker Balls

Extra balls for playing pool)

2 x 48 inch Snooker Cues

2 x Cue Chalks

Triangle

Rules

See here for a picture

Was £120 now £115 collected (J9, M27)

FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!

;)

Edited by PaulSaint
Reduced

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, I've just seen that norwaysaint is interested in one of the chalks. I would definitely take them both and posting would be local so I think I would be the best customer for those. They would certainly be going to a good home - we don't have any pets and there are no smokers. Sorry, norwaysaint. It's just business, you understand?

Edited by Deppo

Sorry, I've just seen that norwaysaint is interested in one of the chalks. I would definitely take them both and posting would be local so I think I would be the best customer for those. They would certainly be going to a good home - we don't have any pets and there are no smokers. Sorry, norwaysaint. It's just business, you understand?

get to the end of the cue.

I'll take a couple of red balls off you.

It's for an art project I'm now working on which was inspired by a post on this forum last night. It's a life size sculpture of dune and Maggie Thatcher together. The snooker balls will act as his knackers, red raw after she's ridden him to the point of ultimate ecstasy while he's reaching round and sliding 2 fingers up her sweet smelling tight hole.

I'm hoping for a Turner Prize nomination when it's finished, or at least a spot somewhere in an exhibition at the Guildhall.

I have been following this deal for a little while.

I have been looking for a snooker/pool table and have a £100 burning a hole in my pocket.

Will you accept £30?

I have a fire extinguisher you can have for £30, should help those pockets of yours ;)