Renewal Notice

Ashby Saint

Hi there

I received the subscription renewal notice a couple of days ago with a link to the payments section. However, the link requires a username / password that appears to be different to my forum log-in.

Eventually I renewed my subscription by going through my account details so I think I'm sorted. However, there may be others as confused as me.

Ian

Hi there

I received the subscription renewal notice a couple of days ago with a link to the payments section. However, the link requires a username / password that appears to be different to my forum log-in.

Eventually I renewed my subscription by going through my account details so I think I'm sorted. However, there may be others as confused as me.

Ian

I assume the other details were your PayPal login details?

Hi

I paid by cheque the first year. I don't have or want a Paypal A/c. I am prepared to pay by good old fashioned cheque in the post. Can I still do this?

Cambsaint

Yes, no problem. I'll put the address on the subscriptions page. :thumbup:

I paid last year and my paypal annual subscription was taken again last week yet when I log on today I have had my status demioted to 'registered user' and can't even PM admin to find out whats happening - any ideas? - paypal defo gone through

you would not catch SFC doing such a thing

Now fixed. No idea how that happened, the payment shows up in PayPal, but it seems the transaction confirmation didn't then get sent back to the forum to automatically update your subscription.

Slightly worried that could have been a recurring problem for others (given that we don't use the saintsweb.co.uk/forum/... directory for the forum anymore), but it seems others processed in the last week or so have all gone through fine!