Brand New Xbox 360 Elite + games

Red Alert

Due to a massive **** up on my part I bought the wrong console from Gamestation on Sunday, opened it played on it for a couple of hours and now I cant take it back to them.

Xbox 360 elite with Fifa 2010, Forza 3 and some random game. Literally 3 days old from gamestation and I will put the receipt from the shop in the box to prove it.

Cost me £199.99, will take any decent offer at getting some of my cash back. PM me if you are interested at all. Don't live local to most of you so will have to post it.

I was told by my bro to get him the "black" xbox, he meant the new one that isn't out yet. As I had no idea what he meant I bought the elite and when I got it home I set it up for him which turned out to be a bad move on my part as now gamestation wont take it back.

Take it back to Gamestation ( go to a different branch) and say it has an intermittent fault where it randomly goes on standby or something ( they wont be able to test it as it's a random fault)

As you have a receipt and it is under 14 days they should offer you a full refund, do not accept any offers to repair or swap it, you are legally entitled to a refund if it's faulty ( although it's not really) in such a short period of time.