Colin Hendry - how sad

bridge too far

I feel sorry for him due to his circumstances..but surely to owe so much to the tax man is simply not right. This is money that the country badly need and let's face it even with paying tax he would have earnt way more than most in the country. Most people have no choice to pay tax as it is deducted before receipt of any earnings.

imho the online gambling debt should be wiped. Bookies should help tose that they have benefitted from who clearly have a gambling addiction. Got to pay your taxes though Colin, although tbh Well done for trying to get away with it, I like civil disobedience, my favourite is football violence though! Just people standing up for thier right to damage someone else's property, bloody police, always fitting people up. ACAB. and hope you and your family can find a way through all this. Whatever you do do not fall out with your family, especially over something as trivial as something with the queen's head on it. The system sucks mate, tune in, chill out and **** the lot of tem, they are just a bunch of shysters, you only get one family,

I have sympathy for him. He obviously lost his soul mate and turned to gambling. Normally I would not have this position, but seeing him interviewed and seeing how his life had been turned upside down i felt sad for him. Was he not left with a very young child as well?

I have sympathy for him. He obviously lost his soul mate and turned to gambling. Normally I would not have this position, but seeing him interviewed and seeing how his life had been turned upside down i felt sad for him. Was he not left with a very young child as well?

That's how I feel about it. We can all cast stones, and Hendry certainly did the wrong thing by turning to gambling. But he lost his closest friend and life partner. Most people would behave, at least, a little oddly after such a blow, and gambling is a hook no sane person wants to get caught by.