Plymouth

skintsaint

He seems to be a reasonable manager for league one. I'm not sure what state the pilgrims are in as a club - will they be able to back him in the player market? What is their current squad like?

Look out to see if his Track Suit has an R taped over an S after the P.

If so you'll know they are deeply in the sh!te and have given him Sturrock's hand me downs :lol:

I'm thinking this is going to turn the first home game from a potential win into a draw now. They will all out to impress the manager. I was hoping for a low key appointment for them. Whatever you think of Peter Reid and his ability to manage, he is a big name appointment for them and it will give them a big lift.

He seems to be a reasonable manager for league one. I'm not sure what state the pilgrims are in as a club - will they be able to back him in the player market? What is their current squad like?

Most of their fans would be happy to see Bwp go - him, Fallon and Patterson (signed from ireland with a good scoring record there and in lower leagues) are their attacking options.

Have got Damien Johnson and Carl Fletcher - experienced heads for this division.

Most of their squad is deadwood.