I facking hate this new website

1976_Child

Why is the website not centered in my browser?

As a paying customer, I say this new website is utter crap.

The old one was much, much better. You admin boys have really gone and screwed it up. The whole website is less professional and less easy to use.

Sort it out, or don't bother asking for my fiver next time.

Smirkin -

the boys who set this forum up, about 18+ months back, wanted to be as professional as they could be, so the incorporated and launched and TOOK MY MONEY!

So why do these fly-by-nights now not wish to engage with their customers????????

SAINTSWEB LTD

FLAT 3, 38 HOWARD ROAD

SOUTHAMPTON

HAMPSHIRE

SO15 5BL

Company No. 06471076

Date of Incorporation: 14/01/2008

---------------------------------------------

This forum is run by a Limited Company. We pay to subscribe. The above details is where the company is registered to.

I, as a long term customer of Saints Web Limited, want to know why they have gone and changed it...

Smirkin -

the boys who set this forum up, about 18+ months back, wanted to be as professional as they could be, so the incorporated and launched and TOOK MY MONEY!

So why do these fly-by-nights now not wish to engage with their customers????????

And I thought Dune had issues! It`s an internet forum FFS! I preferred the old site but I come on here for info, banter and a chat, and the new format doesn`t stop me doing that. They are hardly "fly-by-nights" if you have the address and they`re still here!! If SaintWeb is the biggest problem that you`ve got, then you`re a very lucky boy!! If you are that worried about a fiver, then don`t pay it again. Go to UI!!

• 2 weeks later...