Celebrity Chefs

Thedelldays

I like Heston, i like what he is doing ATM and think it is amazing, that said though, i can't really replicate anything he does in a restaurant etc.

As for following recipes at home and stuff, i quite like Jamie Oliver, Ramsey is ok, until he goes too far into completely up himself mode.

Your point being what, exactly?

My point being, his brother killed someone and got caught. Well he stabbed someone in the neck. And as for Gordie, he grew up on a large council estate, and yet he always makes out he is from Stratford-upon-Avon which is 20 miles from where he was born and bread. I don't have a problem with Gordie, but why make out he is something he wasn't.

I do hope that sorts out your question, mrs do gooder?

Hugh Fearnley-eat-it-all but I can't forget the best of them all - The late, great Keith Floyd. I reckon we should have a cooking/recipes sub forum on here for the weird and wonderful concotions that some of must create.

My point being, his brother killed someone and got caught. Well he stabbed someone in the neck. And as for Gordie, he grew up on a large council estate, and yet he always makes out he is from Stratford-upon-Avon which is 20 miles from where he was born and bread. I don't have a problem with Gordie, but why make out he is something he wasn't.

I do hope that sorts out your question, mrs do gooder?

My point being that it doesn't matter a badger's armpit what his brother has done. Ramsay should be judged solely on what HE has done.

Oh and it's 'bred' - not bread, even though we're talking about food.

My point being that it doesn't matter a badger's armpit what his brother has done. Ramsay should be judged solely on what HE has done.

Oh and it's 'bred' - not bread, even though we're talking about food.

That was a joke:rolleyes:

Heston is a total mongtard.

"i could cook this in an oven, but instead i am going to cram it up a Cow's ass, leave it there for a week, then dip it in Hydroglicerate Nurocetamol"

Yep he could cook up a nice lasagne in an oven and be like 10,000 other restaurants and chefs in the country. Or he could do something which no-one else on the planet is doing, apart from the bloke at el Bulli, and come up with something genuinely new. Seriously you should try his restaurant -its amazing for a one off experience.

Rick Stein.

Met him in his seafood restaurant in Padstow and he took time to join us at our table and sign the menu.

I took a cookery course the next day and he dropped in and took a genuine interest in what was going on. Half remembered me but apologised that he'd "been p!ssed" the night before!

Came across as a genuine pleasant guy.

Gordon Ramsey. The food in his restaurant here is fantastic. But he is a real bloke and also (cue story again - slitting of wrists on the forum)

"My Hero".

I got an upgrade from cattle class to Biz on Emirates 5 years ago, bloke asks if I would swap the Aisle seat for the window - it was Ramsey. Sat next to him for 8 hours talking about Football, food, Dubai, the life here clubbing Emirates girls and stuff. Long talk about Saints he had a four letter name for Lowe that started with c and ended with *nt

I asked if he was doing one of his gala dinners yep - he got me a table for my (ex) wife's 50th. 8 courses with wine, at the end he's going round the tables talking to guests, ex has no idea what's coming. He walks over & says "I hear it's someone's birthday give us a kiss and promptly snogs her, looks up and says "Where we going clubbing Phil?" Oh the wife's face was a picture, but she duly dropped me off at the club.

I get the the club, 4 best mates giving me cr@p for being late "Sorry I was out with a Celeb" yeah yeah Bulls*t

He walks in comes over and clocks the lads and says "Wow Phil you were right let's get a drink and then get laid" puts his arm round my shoulders walks me to the bar orders me a drink and says - "That wasn't over the top or anything was it?".. I'm just rofl'ing and the mates are standing there with chins on chests and one had dropped his drink.

Priceless.

He's a bloke who made it in a tough world has over extended himself these days but I'd watch him telling some loser how the world works over one of those luvvies like James from Saturday Kitchen..

Oh I also love the Hairy Bikers

Merrilees Parker works for me for some reason

& had a great meal at Jun Tanaka's restaurant

I think James Martin is lovely to look at :)

I like Nigel Slater and Sophie Dahl - their food just looks so good.

James Martin is a nice guy also, met him on Ocean Village and he bought myself and a few others a round of drinks.